• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is how it works folks. These gun grabbers never stop. They make it their career to oppress. While we go to work and pay taxes, they take the taxes and figure out how to turn the screw one more time all while demanding we work harder and longer to give them more resources which they then turn on us.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    This is how it works folks. These gun grabbers never stop. They make it their career to oppress. While we go to work and pay taxes, they take the taxes and figure out how to turn the screw one more time all while demanding we work harder and longer to give them more resources which they then turn on us.

boiling-frog.jpg

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    Man! I'm sure glad I don't have to watch my blood pressure yet...

Ridiculous.. so firearms used in crimes v.s. crimes without firearms... this is how we determine if our city is safe?!?!?!?!?!

Perhaps.. and Im just throwing this out there.. we base how safe our city is on the number of accidents, crimes, and unnatural deaths.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    About a quarter of all murders, rapes, robberies, aggravated assaults and disorderly conduct offenses from 2010 through 2012 involved a gun, according to crime data analyzed by the Austin Police Department.
    So I guess 75% of violent crimes were not committed with a gun? hmm...

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nah, got to focus on guns because they are scary. I'm sure a meth head with a crow bar is more dangerous than my gun sitting on a table but man, those guns "go off" and could be stolen and used in a crime! Eeek! Government save me from my fear please! Well, I mean first...make me afraid then offer me a solution.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    • A handgun was the most common type of firearm used in robberies and aggravated assaults each of the three years, followed by an automatic handgun or an unspecified firearm.

Wtf is an automatic handgun? Is that the libturd term for a PDW?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    This tells us EXACTLY NOTHING! Just more Austin Libtard waste of money. Probably had 3 full time people charged with compiling the data. 3 people who could/should have been doing something productive.

And, apparently there are a bunch of Glock 18's and Beretta 93r's. "Automatic handgun"? WTF? Are they really that stupid? Oh, yeah. They are. It is the Almost a Police Department.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    This tells us EXACTLY NOTHING! Just more Austin Libtard waste of money. Probably had 3 full time people charged with compiling the data. 3 people who could/should have been doing something productive.

And, apparently there are a bunch of Glock 18's and Beretta 93r's. "Automatic handgun"? WTF? Are they really that stupid? Oh, yeah. They are. It is the Almost a Police Department.

Lol I doubt they were full time. Probably consultants that cost 2+ million. You know how much Austin loves consultants, the city council can't even wipe their asses without paying a consultant to tell them what brand tp to use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom