Apparently the terrorists are planning a rally today in the woodlands at 2 pm

Dougw1515

Well-Known
Jul 14, 2020
USA
You would think they would learn to flap their arms to see if they could fly!
Yeah, and if it turns out they can fly by flappin' their wings. We'll zip tie the o'l wings together and see how good they are at body surfing from 800'!

ETA: AND... if we discover they suck at body surfing we can give'em new names. Instead of calling the terrorist we'll just refer to them as augers! Instead of calling'em antifa - post hole has a nice ring to it!
'

mad88minute

Oct 13, 2017
Houston
Do they have a city hall in the Woodlands?

When we lived near there many years ago, the Woodlands was just a community along Interstate 45. That was back in the early 1970's. We lived closer to Shenadoah Village.
Looking at the document the woodlands was one of the few locations that didn't have details like and address or specific time or place listed.

Maybe the list of location was originated at a wish list and nothing materialized for the woodlands.

More concerning they have a Houston location picked for Oct 5th. And I also see voting poles listed. Hopefully they are encouraging voting not protests to intimidate voters.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX
Looking at the document the woodlands was one of the few locations that didn't have details like and address or specific time or place listed.

Maybe the list of location was originated at a wish list and nothing materialized for the woodlands.

More concerning they have a Houston location picked for Oct 5th. And I also see voting poles listed. Hopefully they are encouraging voting not protests to intimidate voters.
Yeah I was wondering if this was just noise making and wishful thinking or if someone would show up. The item for Houston showed up a while after I started this thread.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member