• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    You would think they would learn to flap their arms to see if they could fly!
    Yeah, and if it turns out they can fly by flappin' their wings. We'll zip tie the o'l wings together and see how good they are at body surfing from 800'!

ETA: AND... if we discover they suck at body surfing we can give'em new names. Instead of calling the terrorist we'll just refer to them as augers! Instead of calling'em antifa - post hole has a nice ring to it!
    '
    Texas SOT

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Do they have a city hall in the Woodlands?

When we lived near there many years ago, the Woodlands was just a community along Interstate 45. That was back in the early 1970's. We lived closer to Shenadoah Village.
    Looking at the document the woodlands was one of the few locations that didn't have details like and address or specific time or place listed.

Maybe the list of location was originated at a wish list and nothing materialized for the woodlands.

More concerning they have a Houston location picked for Oct 5th. And I also see voting poles listed. Hopefully they are encouraging voting not protests to intimidate voters.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Looking at the document the woodlands was one of the few locations that didn't have details like and address or specific time or place listed.

Maybe the list of location was originated at a wish list and nothing materialized for the woodlands.

More concerning they have a Houston location picked for Oct 5th. And I also see voting poles listed. Hopefully they are encouraging voting not protests to intimidate voters.
    Yeah I was wondering if this was just noise making and wishful thinking or if someone would show up. The item for Houston showed up a while after I started this thread.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Well I did not see smoke over Austin so I guess it was just hot air and chants of

Blue lives matter hummm that don't seem like what they say although it is correct.

newbirdhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Read that doc on the link the OP put up. It's drafted better than some action plans i've seen.

Everyone should take note here: the enemy is far better organized, has better tactics, and is better coordinated than our side. They're making things happen and we're not. It's a fact. Don't like it? Too bad, get over it because it's true. We need to be equally as effective in getting our message out, but we won't. Never have been.

Oh, for those about to whine about calling the other side "the enemy", save it. They are so get over that too. They have no compunction about destroying what you hold dear.

Top Bottom