• ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    How to protest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...2XXX2lsO6JqK207o0/mobilebasic#id.qstybovk8cjn

Locations:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1idse1gL1bM0FrKqRtUM2HsUa_SxdNbB61v9r4Qrtq80/edit#gid=0

I don't know how legit this info is or who is running it. Just saw it on arfcom. It would be neat if someone could swing by and see if they are really doing it. I don't have any location more specific than "The Woodlands". Also, to be clear, I'm not suggesting anyone get involved in it in any capacity (i.e. don't go start trouble, and definitely don't claim I said to).

It looks like the location doc is getting 4-channed now. They may take those down. Here's a screen shot from just after I noticed it.

View attachment 228397

The list of affiliates is listed at the bottom of the document. The two Texas sites is where the education about why Texas is Red needs to occur.
    Hurley's Gold

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Read that doc on the link the OP put up. It's drafted better than some action plans i've seen.

Everyone should take note here: the enemy is far better organized, has better tactics, and is better coordinated than our side. They're making things happen and we're not. It's a fact. Don't like it? Too bad, get over it because it's true. We need to be equally as effective in getting our message out, but we won't. Never have been.

Oh, for those about to whine about calling the other side "the enemy", save it. They are so get over that too. They have no compunction about destroying what you hold dear.

The Dems seem to think there is an organization on our side, the Proud Boys'. At least Wallace thought so last night.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Looking at the document the woodlands was one of the few locations that didn't have details like and address or specific time or place listed.

Maybe the list of location was originated at a wish list and nothing materialized for the woodlands.

More concerning they have a Houston location picked for Oct 5th. And I also see voting poles listed. Hopefully they are encouraging voting not protests to intimidate voters.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Maybe it was the 'poles' that scared them off.

Top Bottom