• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Agree. But as more states legalize it, I feel they are going to be pressured to do so. It is estimated another 7-10 states will legalize some form of it in 2017.
    Target Sports

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    You cannot do so while drunk so how does someone who might be high on MJ get away with driving while high?
    People get DUIs for driving under the influence of all sorts of substances; weed included.

Just because you have paint thinner in your garage doesn't mean you drive while huffing it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What if you have paint thinner in the car?

Constructive intent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Any real info on that? I'd be shocked if it gets rescheduled from schedule 1 any time soon unless the laws change. Too political.

No, just my personal feeling.

A quick Google search shows 25 states currently allowing MMJ. The pace at which states are passing MMJ laws are increasing. We technically have huge numbers of people breaking federal laws. Even though they fear no prosecution is not a good thing.

I agree it's very political.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People get DUIs for driving under the influence of all sorts of substances; weed included.

Just because you have paint thinner in your garage doesn't mean you drive while huffing it.

Lets be clear here: there is no Breathalyzer for MJ, paint thinner or other non-alcohol substances. Yes you could blood test or urine test for MJ, but what is gonna be the limits on MJ levels? That was my real point.

And even here in the Kommunist country of Kaleefornkneeya, you can refuse to do a FST, without having your license taken away. You must, however use a Breathalyzer, or your DL license is gone for a whole year.

And as a professional driver I have seen fellow drivers would couldn't hack driving at night, weaving all over
    the place, so tired drivers are a very real risk too. I suppose we should take their weapons away too?

After all we (and that seems to include many Americans, even in Texas), need to "FEEL" safe, correct?

BTW, all the anti-gun (and most laws passed) are done in the name of "safety", while the idiots who pass these laws are except/immune from them, and most live in gated, patrolled communities with armed guards to pack their "protection" around for them, as well.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom