Guns International

Aprilia Mojito Custom 150cc Scooter (NW Austin-Cedar Park)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ishtacka

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Dickinson, Tx
    My wife and I recently moved to the Austin area and do not need our Aprilia Scooter any more. We want it to go to a good home since it has been very good to us. This was a daily commuter for me in Dallas for a year and has a little under 2000 miles on it. (1934) It has been garage kept it's whole life and is in excellent working order.

It had a very easy and light break-in period and had it's first oil change/check/lube at around 600. It has a 150cc engine that I have regularly gotten up to 65 mph on hwy 620. (250 lbs man) Great set of chrome on the handle bars and accents. Seat that accommodates two comfortably.

We don't want to see it go but I'd like to see her free on the road. Asking $2100 firm. Only want to sell it in the Austin area, please no shipping requests. Comes with title and very recent inspection and registration. Only Cash and USPS money orders will be accepted.

Please Contact at Ishtacka@gmail.com for inquiries or questions. I love the bike and hopefully you will too.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I am a mechanic/owner at the Urban Moto shop in south Austin. We sell new, used and also do consignments. If you don't have any luck on craigslist,etc. Bring it by and let us get rid of it for you. We do consignments for about 15% of the sell price. I'm not sure what year this is but your price seems appropriate for the mileage and condition. Anyhow, call us at 535-6144 for details.

Top Bottom