• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctxpta

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Lockhart, Texas
    I finally made it through the red tape and have the raffle officially going. We are raffling off a Bushmaster AR-15 Model XM15-E2S and a 42" Magnavox LCD HDTV. ALL NET proceeds go to charity! $10 per ticket. 1st ticket drawn gets choice. 2nd ticket gets remaining item. Contact Matt at Lone Star Gun Range for tickets. matt-ctx@ctxpta.com 512-801-2624 OR contact another Lockhart Mason for tickets.
    Texas SOT

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    You can definitely count me in sir. Hopefully I'll have at least one day off this weekend to make it out there. Just fyi Matt, if you had some pictures of the items for raffle, if you'd like I can host the photos for you. If you don't have pics, I'm thinking I should have Sunday off, in which case I was planning on heading to your range and I'd be glad to take some pictures for you if you'd like. It's up to you. Just PM me or email me and let me know. :)

ctxpta

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Lockhart, Texas
    Lots of time to save up!

The Raffle will be ongoing through the end of the year!!! Tickets drawn just in time for the superbowl if you want the TV. January 31, 2009.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Superbowl? Is that one of those pre 1985 five gallon per flush models that are now banned?:D I already have 2 in my house and will never switch to a 1.5...................NEVER

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Superbowl? Is that one of those pre 1985 five gallon per flush models that are now banned?:D I already have 2 in my house and will never switch to a 1.5...................NEVER

No, it's one of those stainless steel commercial toilets that flush with enough force to strip paint, or compact a body and flush it. ;)

Top Bottom