AR-15 for sale

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by junkyguns, Dec 16, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    for sale d.p.m.s. lower, E.R.Shaw h-barrel 16" 1-9 " twist , aluminium quad rail free float , magpul 2-way adjustable stock ,flat top upper with picatinny rail on top,1 magpul magazine 30rd, black canvas "tactical" case

$900 cash FIRM .

call me 214 808 7439 I cant look at the computer for another minute , Craig

2. well i guess I get to keep this one----- no longer for sale !

3. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Just wait, in a month or two....somebody will revive this thread and ask if it's still for sale. I'm with High-cap, I like that stock.....what kind is it?

4. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Wow, so you're getting the rifle for $650 if you were planning to use a similar stock? Dang, why is that stock so expensive?

5. Exile Machine

Exile Machine Active Member

May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    I'll trade a slightly used antique Chambers stove. You just need to patch up a few bullet holes and re-fill the broiler lifter mechanism with helium.

6. Mark , if had another chambers around here it would make an even dozen I know you have seen the big white one Michelle picked up a while back...
    the garage is full of them and then there are the ones in the warehouse.
    If i ever put a bullet hole in one of them you know what i would be dealing with lol ......

back to the thread work is picking up at a pace i dont have to sell any others ...cheaply, so i am going to keep my ar for a bit longer and go shoot some hogs with it !

7. and the stock is a heavy one compared to the factory stocks.

8. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

Very glad to hear it!