• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPCHardin

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    San Antonio
    Sadly, I have lost my job and need to purchase a new, more practical vehicle for my new venture (real estate). I have come to the difficult conclusion to sell my AR. The Lower is an an Armalite with Bushmaster internals. The Upper is a flat top DSA, with a bushmaster bolt carrier and barrel. The weapon also comes with an Eotech 512 Holographic site, Magpul BUIS, and Knights Armament Forward Rail System. I can throw in a magpul vertical grip as well. Also included in the package are 6 30 round Magpul magazines (all come loaded with steel case 223), 1 Steel Bushmaster 30 round magazine (also loaded), and about 70 rounds of loose 223 ammunition,

I am looking to get about 2200 for the entire package. I am definitely open to offers, but no trades (sorry I need the cash). Also, sorry for the crappy picture, I only had my iPhone., and it won't let me rotate it

ar15.jpg

PRICE REDUCTION
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Bump luck my man if not take it to the pawn shop and get a loan then sell it to them
    I should not tell you these type of things!!! In fear that i might covertly work fo da pawn man!
    But they can kiss my crack!!! But for quick cash thats the way

Last edited:
    Top Bottom