• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jay524288

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I've got the following for sale. I did a little research on prices and these are my best guess, if something is out of line, make an offer.

Preference will be given to local (I'm in Austin) buyers, but I'll consider shipping if buyer pays shipping.

All parts and brand new, never used unless indicated otherwise.

YHM-5005 Rifle length forearm - Rifle Length Smooth Forearm [YHM-5005] - $173.50 : YHM, Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. | Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors, Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors - $125

YHM-3080 7.62 Flash Hider - Phantom 7.62 Flash Hider [YHM-3080] - $53.00 : YHM, Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. | Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors, Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors - $45
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

jay524288

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It was made for Ben Triplett/Bison Armory by E.R. Shaw in 2009 or 2010. It's brand new. It's still in the blue mesh sleeve it was shipped in. It's stainless steel, 16" long, recon profile. I might even have the right size gas tube for it. It's 10 1/8" from the end of the chamber to the gas port. I think that makes it a carbine length gas tube?

Top Bottom