AR 22lr conversion kits OWN ONE!

SO758

Mar 1, 2008
Central TX
I received mine two days ago and have been shooting the hell out of my AR.
Buddy of mine I work with shot mine today and promptly went home and ordered himself one!

One hell of a good time, if you don't own one, I highly recommend one!

SO758

Mar 1, 2008
Central TX
I only have the cheapy ten round mag that came with the kit. I have ordered 3 blackdog 26 round mags & I'm waiting for them to come in.
So far about 300 rounds down range and no malfunctions!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
I love mine too. I have been told that they can be a little finicky about mags. If you have trouble with feeding from those mags, try Brownell's (which may be the blackdog, I don't know). I haven't had any problems with mine. It's great to go out & just shoot the heck out of it for $5.

SO758

Mar 1, 2008
Central TX
Brownells is who I ordered the mags from, blackdog, was told they function the best. Ceiner is pretty proud of his mags!

WillieD

Mar 19, 2009
Lewisville, TX
I received my Spikes Tactical .22 conversion kit the other day and brought it out to the range for the first time today. It came with 1 BlackDog 27 round magazine and I bought 2 more to go with it. I had a few random FTE's, but as a whole it ran great. Sooting 500 rounds out of my AR while spending less than $15 in ammo is a great feeling, and based off of that the kit already paid for itself today. I really need to get a nice .22 pistol to add to the collection now.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics