• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Anyone know of a place in the Houston area that stocks a lot of the little parts for AR rifles? I am particularly interested in a cheap charging handle, some pins, springs, etc. the small stuff that does not cost a lot so a lot of places don't carry it.

I am familiar with SOG armory out on the beltway, and Texas Tactical on the Gulf freeway, but looking for some others preferably on the north side.

Don't want to mail order them, yes I know about Midway, Numrich and others being real easy to get stuff that way.

Thanks,
    Guns International

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Thanks guys.

Went to Spectre Firearms today. They only had some high dollar charging handles and wanted me to pay $5 for each spring and each detent pin, so I had to pass. Little too expensive for those. Almost bit on that .243 Remington bolt gun they had with a scope for $250.

Ended up stopping by Sportsman's Outlet in Humble on a whim, and got the charging handle for $5. Actually bought last two of them because of the low price (manager might not have known the correct value on them) and am good to go.

Will probably hit up the store in Highlands next time I head down to the bay. Been there a number of times, keep forgetting that she has parts also.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Thanks to waterguy, stopped by Pig Supply and got the pins and springs I needed. She wanted $1.65 for what Spectre was asking $5 for. Be another few years before I find the time to go back to them (Spectre). I never realized that Pig Supply had such an extensive selection of small parts, will be back there when in need. They also had 29 round 10mm Glock magazines, just more than I wanted to pay.

Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown
    Glad I could hep.
    Thats where I get most of the parts I need, and they have always been very helpful to me.

Top Bottom