AR Pistol Substitute

Weasel2255

Jul 7, 2020
Texas
Welcome to TGT.

Granted, you could put together an AR, or even an AR pistol for about half the cost of the Sig, but probably not with Sig parts and not in 300 Blackout either.

Right now, prices are a bit higher due to the confounded politics and other drama going on. But, still possible. Just be an informed consumer. Find something that doesn't seem right, jump in here and ask questions. Plenty of very informed and very smart members that have answers. Don't be afraid to ask a question, regardless of how silly it may seem. Everyone has to start somewhere.
So can u only go 300BLK with Sig?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Weasel2255

Jul 7, 2020
Texas
If you want to spend less for a pistol style weapon that shoot's 223,Kel-Tec makes the PLR-16 pistol. I've had one for years,don't get shot much,it's the loudest damn gun in the world. It's even loud with a suppressor attached to it.

https://www.keltecweapons.com/firearms/pistols/plr16/
Well i don't need to wear 2 sets of earplugs lol. After some REALLY quick researching & without actually askin anyone besides Google, I'm thinkin I'll at least look into a 9mm AR. Ammo is cheaper & I already have 2 Taurus 9mm so can can just use what I have till I can grab more. Any objections to 9mm AR for home defense with the right ammo?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Nothing wrong with a 9mm AR. Or 9mm AR pistol.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Other than it being 9 mm.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics