• ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Up there with the dumbest shit you've said yet....lol

Uhhh hey punk, I have been doing a TON of reading, and from everything I have read, not every bcg will work with certain triggers.. I haven't gotten far enough to know if giessele will work in the bolt I'm using.. lol

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom
    Hurley's Gold

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    No, I completely forgot about Young. Their BCGs are absolute sex, and the fit and finish second to none

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Bobros mounting system is way ahead of the Larue system and it doesnt eat up the rail with the locking cams.

Personally I like the mega mkm better than the monolithic. The mkm tube is rock solid as if it were a one piece and you dont have to deal with the goofy barrel nut install, oh and its quite a bit cheaper. Id go full JP personally, barrel, adjustable gas block, bcg and all are designed to work together and their accuracy reputation is unquestionable. Rainiers 308 barrels have a hit or miss reputation, good luck finding a decent priced noveske but the mega barrels seem to have a good reputation but havent been out that long.

The 5-20 ss is hard to beat for the price. You have to go to the F1 nightforce which even used will run you 1700+ if you want FFP. Might check out the bushnell hdmr is smaller and lighter but just as good of glass and around the same price used. Has a better reticle with the g2dmr but only 5mil turrets instead of 10 mil on the ss.

For long range shooting I like the national match or the ssa-e. If youre going to carry it around in the woods a lot I'd go ssa-e due to the heavier second stage. If youre mainly going to do target shooting the national match is awesome. Ive got the nm in my 20" 223 and the ssae in my 300blk.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I've been doing more reading- I am sticking with the Maten mono, for now. It is the only receiver set that actually comes with the correct tool to install the barrel nut. As suggested, I will be changing to a Bobro mounting system, as well. I have actually considered the Bushnell HDMR, too. Everything I have read on sniper's hide has told me that the rainier arms is g2g, but will be doing more research.

Top Bottom