• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    Yeah that place sucks. I just got banned too. I started a thread and a troll with a high post count came on and started popping off, telling me to log out and don't come back...on my own thread. Then some more local trolls came on and it turned into a s**t show and the thread got locked.
    Weeks later I posted another thread and the same local troll came on and here we go. Then a mod came on and told me to back away from the internet. I told him some local trash keeps trolling me on my threads and I'm the one who needs to back away from my own thread?
    He said thats exactly right, that I was dancing on a fine line. I told him I don't suffer unfair treatment well and to take his fine line, shove it up his bias @ss and go F himself. Adios.
    Of course, a couple days later I was banned.

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    Post a link. I wanna see it.

Go to Texas Hometown Forum and look for "Has anyone been banned from GD?" I got banned from General Discussion by Aimless when I said someone who talks down to wait staff is risking body fluids in their food. He twisted it into saying I was telling grown men that are waiters to spit in people's food. The real reason was because I defended Trump whom he constantly runs down.

The number of mod groupies, suck@sses and self appointed hall monitors is high over there.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Go to Texas Hometown Forum and look for "Has anyone been banned from GD?" I got banned from General Discussion by Aimless when I said someone who talks down to wait staff is risking body fluids in their food. He twisted it into saying I was telling grown men that are waiters to spit in people's food. The real reason was because I defended Trump whom he constantly runs down.

The number of mod groupies, suck@sses and self appointed hall monitors is high over there.

ARF offers very little in terms of new information and if there is any you have to swim through all of the twinkies that post childish crap. Cut it loose and when you are looking for information just google it in the search line and pull the info out that you need. Arf is a waist of time to post on. The files has a similar problem since it catches the overflow from Arf.

TGT is very different and does not tolerate that behavior. Its nice and clean here which a great thing. The moderators at TGT are very fair and very good at what they do. Respect the mods, the rules, and others here and you'll like it. Otherwise they'll zip you.

Good luck.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I don't know about the AR15 forum... I'm a member but never spent much time there and haven't logged on in a couple of years.

I will rant about the saiga-12 forum though. The paying vendors there are (or were) protected at all costs including the financial raping of all other forum members who were constantly being ripped off. I made a stink about that practice and was banned. I urged all forum members to stop buying from any vendors until the forum started defending its members instead of jealously protecting its cheating (but paying) vendors. The ban was worth it. That forum doesn't (or didn't) understand... without their regular members they also won't have any paying vendors. The mods are (or were) absolute greedy clowns. Maybe things have improved since then... about four years ago... but I don't know because I'll never go back there.

Last edited:

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    But you joined this Forum 3 yrs. ago.

Also, with comments like that, why would we want you here?

Oh, I dunno. I guess when someone makes a snide comment or denounces me I take that as an attack and usually respond in kind.

If you want to start that here I'll tell you to go **** yourself too and turn around and leave.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Oh, I dunno. I guess when someone makes a snide comment or denounces me I take that as an attack and usually respond in kind.

If you want to start that here I'll tell you to go **** yourself too and turn around and leave.
    Might as well leave now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom