• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shaolin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Porters Army Navy in Irving has had them in back. A guy in there named Nick builds them. I've seen receiver lower parts at Military Gun Supply in Ft. Worth.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    cheaper than dirt (820 and i35w) has cmmg lowers for about 150, and the shooters club (28th and deen) can order them for you...

I missed this post before, but about the time you originally posted this CTD had CMMG lowers on sale for $99. I grabbed one. They usually sell them for $129.

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    DFW gunrange has a few uppers and lowers plus other parts for builds. The lowers are 110-115 last I look (saturday). I think they are all aerotek precision ones.

malladus

Bily Lovec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    got cha covered.
    Red River Tacticals just got in a shipment of Mega's this week, $129.99 for Texans.
    http://redrivertacticalsupply.com/index_home.htm
    located in Whitewright, TX

call Coy, tell him Randolph sent ya ;-)
    he also has some with his roll mark on them, these are pics of some pre-finished ones mega sent him and he forwarded to me.
    PA200008-1.jpg

PA200002.jpg

dieselmech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    dfw
    went to cheeper then dirt today and they had dpms striped lowers for 199ea. I was thinking thats a little to much so I passed. so the hunt is still on for something local

derdek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Military Gun Supply's website says that they have some Aero stripped lowers in stock. Listed price is 149.95 and they're in Ft. Worth. I'd get on that pretty quick. I think that between the Spike's and Aero lowers that they had yesterday, they had around 40. Now there's only 11 of the Aeros.

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    The DFW indoor range has stripped Aero lower for $110. I was in there early in the week and they had about 10 or so plus in the case. THey also had most the other DIY parts kits and uppers and a few barrels.

malladus

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    went to cheeper then dirt today and they had dpms striped lowers for 199ea. I was thinking thats a little to much so I passed. so the hunt is still on for something local

------------------------

Yikes... that's high. If my memory serves me, at the last FW Gun show, SOG Armory had DPMS stripped lowers for $149, and assembled lowers (no tube, buffer or stock) for $215... or ther abouts. I don't know when the next show is... Dallas or FW. But there are usually at least 4-5 sellers offerining stripped lowers.

Now I wish I had bought two or three of those CMMG lowers when CTD had them up at $99.

Top Bottom