• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    El Paso
    I have two brand new Magpul AR15/M4 30 rd. P-Mags in Desert Tan with the window on the side to view ammunition left in the magazine and one military-issue 30 rd. M16 magazine. I'm willing to trade the three of them or each individually for an equal amount of Glock 9mm magazines. Doesn't matter to me whether they're for a Glock 19 or Glock 17, they'll work fine in my Glock 19 either way. Let me know if you're interested. THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE, I need to finish my AR-15 build (all I need is an upper assembly and a bolt carrier group) but until I finish the build, I need pistol magazines for the Glock I do have more than some magazines for an AR-15 that isn't built yet.

100_1395.jpg 100_1396.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    so these are for trade only? not for sale? im interested in the dark eath pmags

I have two brand new Magpul AR15/M4 30 rd. P-Mags in Desert Tan with the window on the side to view ammunition left in the magazine and one military-issue 30 rd. M16 magazine. I'm willing to trade the three of them or each individually for an equal amount of Glock 9mm magazines. Doesn't matter to me whether they're for a Glock 19 or Glock 17, they'll work fine in my Glock 19 either way. Let me know if you're interested. THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE, I need to finish my AR-15 build (all I need is an upper assembly and a bolt carrier group) but until I finish the build, I need pistol magazines for the Glock I do have more than some magazines for an AR-15 that isn't built yet.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    El Paso
    Yeah for trade only, I need Glock magazines and if I get some extra $ for these mags I still won't be able to find Glock magazines anywhere so I'll still be in the same spot I'm in now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    El Paso
    FYI I'm really looking for a buyer interested in the El Paso area. Not saying I'm not willing to ship them, I'm just a little paranoid something might happen to them in between, people are going crazy for these magazines out there.

Top Bottom