• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Sighted it in at 25 yards. It only took 6 rounds to get it where I wanted. Put up a fresh target and put 34 rounds of AE .223 into a 1 inch circle. I intended to post a pic of the target, but I lost it. I swear I put it in the vehicle. Anyway, I switched out the OEM bolt with the PSA Premium bolt after 16 rounds. No problems with either bolt. No malfunctions of any kind. I forgot to check the ejection pattern. :( Well, next time.

Didn't get to shoot it at 100 yards. All the deer hunters are sighting in their rifles and I didn't want to wait an hour for them to finish. Went to the pistol range and shot 150 rounds through my Shields, but when I went back to the rifle range, there was even more people waiting.

First time using the UTG Bugbuster too. It's not a bad little scope, but doesn't have much eye relief. I'm going back to the range next week, once I get my new red dot mounted.
    Military Camp

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Good to hear. I won't have my scope until Monday, but plan to get to the range next week sometime. I may hit reds indoor 100 yard range just to get it sighted in first. Then a trip out to BOTW will be in order to go out farther.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Good to hear. I won't have my scope until Monday, but plan to get to the range next week sometime. I may hit reds indoor 100 yard range just to get it sighted in first. Then a trip out to BOTW will be in order to go out farther.
    Monday is a holiday. I don't know if UPS runs on Columbus Day. The red dot I ordered arrived today. Well, no it didn't. I ordered a Sig Romeo 5 and they sent me a Romeo 1. It's a more expensive sight, but it's for pistols. Has about a dozen different mounts, but nothing for a picatinny rail. I'll be returning it.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Monday is a holiday. I don't know if UPS runs on Columbus Day. The red dot I ordered arrived today. Well, no it didn't. I ordered a Sig Romeo 5 and they sent me a Romeo 1. It's a more expensive sight, but it's for pistols. Has about a dozen different mounts, but nothing for a picatinny rail. I'll be returning it.
    Updated my shipping now. It looks like it will be here tomorrow. May have to take it out Sunday.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I'm returning the Romeo 1 red dot to Amazon for a refund. I guess it works out okay since I found the Romeo 5 for 15 bucks cheaper at Optics Planet.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Best I could do indoors off a crappy bench and bipod. 10 shots 100 yards with American Eagle 55gr. Rifle cycled perfect with all my mags that I used. Trigger is excellent. Overall I am pleased.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1507485071515.jpg
      FB_IMG_1507485071515.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 248

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    So I shot mine at the meet. Got the spitfire all sighted in and it did pretty good but I want to take it to the range near me to get more time behind it and with a better rest. I should be getting to my range this saturday

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm pretty chapped that I didn't put 2×2 together and track your down for some time behind this gun.

I really wanted a shot or 3 at one of these.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Follow up. I got a chance to take mine out to a friends property this past weekend where we were shooting steel from 100-300 yards. On a 8 inch round at 300 I was able to hit it 30 for 30 with pretty quick follow ups laying prone off a bipod with my scope on 10x. I'd say 80 percent of those stacked in a 4 inch group. Ammo was PMC Xtac 55gr. Still no malfunctions or abnormal wear with mine. I'm around the 500 round mark or so.

Top Bottom