• Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Totally anecdotal but.

Less dead deer on 380 this year for the rut. The construction may have something to do with it but we timed the rut but the huge increase of deer becoming stupid and getting hit by cars. Have only seen 1 this year.
    The construction on 380 between Denton and Farmersville is amazing. And it surly effects the wildlife. The body count on 67 between Suffering Springs and Texarkana has about the usual number. On 77 between Omaha and Atlanta its up, and the splattered hog count is massively up. Its keeping the body shops in high cotton.
    Guns International

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    There’s some sort of exotic ranch or petting zoo of some sort off Hwy 90 just west of Eagle Lake. It’s got some metal sculptures of giraffes along the road just inside the fence. They have a pond and what looks to me to be Impala looking animals roaming around. they had Ostrich or emu and smaller sheep looking animals, but they don’t look like like any sheep I’ve seen before.

Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2017
    Are you a breeder?
    I don't breed them myself, they do that all by themselves. It's more of a hobby for me, I just keep them fed, water running and the fence maintained. My cousin has some contacts who dabble in exotics when its time for the business end. It pays for the feed but we arent making any money, just fun to have.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don't breed them myself, they do that all by themselves. It's more of a hobby for me, I just keep them fed, water running and the fence maintained. My cousin has some contacts who dabble in exotics when its time for the business end. It pays for the feed but we arent making any money, just fun to have.
    Noob, post wise, going to the OOC thread.

Top Bottom