Military Camp

Are people with CHL’s more paranoid or aware?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are people with CHL’s more ?

• Are CHL holders less secure in their own physical abilities?

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Are CHL holders overly paranoid?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • This poll will close: .

44Mo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    As this tread has played along I am finding that those that answered share the same attitude or better yet emotions I was experiencing.
    These are folks I shoot with from time to time.
    The tread was designed to elicit a response. (Sorry all, some times the longer way round lets you see more scenery)
    These are people from very different walks of life that only share the love of guns and shooting but they all have different outlooks on the sport and different ideas about CHL's.
    Bob (not his real name) the LEO blew me away with his comment of "CHL holders are overly paranoid." - This is what sparked the idea for the tread.
    TSU45 you are a pistol - LOL!!!
    The passion in your posts is commendable.

KJTex, polls may not have any value to you and that's fine but I learned from this poll I am not alone in my beliefs and views and there are people that are as impassioned as I am.

Polls are designed to elicit a prescribe response and man, there have been some good ones!!!! .

photofreeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    44mo
    You didn't give a positive choice to your poll. Its all anti. Switch it to this.
    1. CHL holders like to showboat
    2. CHL holders are responsible law abiding and self defense minded
    3. We like Beer, I mean Deer, you know Beer is good with Deer steaks
    4. Guns are not just for killing anymore
    5. CHL holders are paranoid
    6. #5 would not count if Obama was not out to get us

Now we have a choice, that's a poll

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Bob (not his real name) the LEO blew me away with his comment of "CHL holders are overly paranoid." - This is what sparked the idea for the tread.

We're paranoid? He must be really paranoid, since he carries a gun all day, with a shotgun and probably an AR in the car he rides around in.

Kerbouchard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2008
    Dallas
    I would say on average CHL holders are more aware and less trusting. I don't think either of those are bad things. Put simply, a lot of people don't have any awareness and think the miscreants and the thugs just need a hug and they will be productive citizens.

A lot of people in this country do not believe that anything is anybody's fault. It's always society or their upbringing. They don't believe that there really are evil people out there. I think CHL holders recognize that there are evil people out there.

I do think the poll should have been in the form of statements rather than questions, but to each his own.

crs2fer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    I would say on average CHL holders are more aware and less trusting. I don't think either of those are bad things. Put simply, a lot of people don't have any awareness and think the miscreants and the thugs just need a hug and they will be productive citizens.

A lot of people in this country do not believe that anything is anybody's fault. It's always society or their upbringing. They don't believe that there really are evil people out there. I think CHL holders recognize that there are evil people out there.

I do think the poll should have been in the form of statements rather than questions, but to each his own.
    My thoughts exactly. Being somewhat paranoid and aware of your surroundings might just save your life or someone elses

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    hmm.. I don't think there are "evil" people out there, the concept of "evil" is extremely relative, but where not here to debate ethics.

I do believe there are people out there who will shoot you over what's in your wallet and think nothing of it. That's plain fact and truth.

Top Bottom