Are the Gifford's fooling anyone???

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
May 23, 2013
17 Oaks Ranch
I think hubby the Astronut is basically using her as a sock puppet to further an agenda and to get some TV time and make some money. He is far left in his thinking albeit I think Gabby is not that far, but who knows her state now, like I said she is a sock puppet...

macshooter

Well-Known
Mar 31, 2012
EL Chuco
That guy sure made an ass of himself. Goes to show that even astronauts can be idiots.

As for her, I give her a pass on just about anything she does from here on out. I would just smile and be polite whether I disagree with her or not.

Tomservo92

Jun 10, 2012
The Woodlands, TX
I have no doubt far-left operatives are whispering in his ear about how successful he could become as a politician if he uses Gabby's tragedy to full benefit.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
I've said all along that Kelly intends to run for the House or Senate.

Remember, though, a gun grabbing Liberal wearing a happy face and attending gun shows like a normal person, is STILL a gun grabbing Liberal wearing a mask!

Flash

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Stunt after stunt fer stunt until they find one that will stick for the media to capitalize on.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2013
DFW
Here's my take. Kelly actually likes guns and likes them a lot. Unfortunately for him, his wife is a Democratic politician and if he comes out on the position of "Yes my wife was shot, but let's not blame the gun" then he has no political future and people will say he's using his wife's tragedy for a partisan issue. No, the irony is not lost on me while it is certainly lost on him.

So, despite being a "gun guy" in many ways, he is speaking out against us because the political opportunity for him is to exploit what happened to his wife. Yet he keeps getting spotted with guns. He is our Judas. He will say anything and do anything that he thinks is politically convenient. He is not an ass, he is craven. He will have a helluva time getting that past enough voters to ever make office. Of course, he only has to fool all of the people some of the time to get past that initial election.

Top Bottom