Join TexasGunTalk

Are the Gifford's fooling anyone???

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Southpaw, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
  2. Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy TGT Addict

May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I think hubby the Astronut is basically using her as a sock puppet to further an agenda and to get some TV time and make some money. He is far left in his thinking albeit I think Gabby is not that far, but who knows her state now, like I said she is a sock puppet...

3. bullgator

bullgator Active Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Houston TX
    If anyone knows they need true self protection, she has to be thinking what if? and why should I not be able to defend myself?

4. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    i bet in the very near future he runs for office

5. macshooter

macshooter Well-Known

Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    That guy sure made an ass of himself. Goes to show that even astronauts can be idiots.

As for her, I give her a pass on just about anything she does from here on out. I would just smile and be polite whether I disagree with her or not.

6. Nortex

Nortex Active Member

May 4, 2013
    Republic of Texas
    yep. He is an ass. Self-important, opportunistic, all set to be a politician for sure.

7. Tomservo92

Tomservo92 Active Member

Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I have no doubt far-left operatives are whispering in his ear about how successful he could become as a politician if he uses Gabby's tragedy to full benefit.

8. ROGER4314

ROGER4314 Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!

Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've said all along that Kelly intends to run for the House or Senate.

Remember, though, a gun grabbing Liberal wearing a happy face and attending gun shows like a normal person, is STILL a gun grabbing Liberal wearing a mask!

Flash

9. TX69

TX69 TGT Addict

Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Stunt after stunt fer stunt until they find one that will stick for the media to capitalize on.

10. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known

Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Here's my take. Kelly actually likes guns and likes them a lot. Unfortunately for him, his wife is a Democratic politician and if he comes out on the position of "Yes my wife was shot, but let's not blame the gun" then he has no political future and people will say he's using his wife's tragedy for a partisan issue. No, the irony is not lost on me while it is certainly lost on him.

So, despite being a "gun guy" in many ways, he is speaking out against us because the political opportunity for him is to exploit what happened to his wife. Yet he keeps getting spotted with guns. He is our Judas. He will say anything and do anything that he thinks is politically convenient. He is not an ass, he is craven. He will have a helluva time getting that past enough voters to ever make office. Of course, he only has to fool all of the people some of the time to get past that initial election.