• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I think hubby the Astronut is basically using her as a sock puppet to further an agenda and to get some TV time and make some money. He is far left in his thinking albeit I think Gabby is not that far, but who knows her state now, like I said she is a sock puppet...

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    That guy sure made an ass of himself. Goes to show that even astronauts can be idiots.

As for her, I give her a pass on just about anything she does from here on out. I would just smile and be polite whether I disagree with her or not.

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I have no doubt far-left operatives are whispering in his ear about how successful he could become as a politician if he uses Gabby's tragedy to full benefit.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've said all along that Kelly intends to run for the House or Senate.

Remember, though, a gun grabbing Liberal wearing a happy face and attending gun shows like a normal person, is STILL a gun grabbing Liberal wearing a mask!

Flash

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Stunt after stunt fer stunt until they find one that will stick for the media to capitalize on.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Here's my take. Kelly actually likes guns and likes them a lot. Unfortunately for him, his wife is a Democratic politician and if he comes out on the position of "Yes my wife was shot, but let's not blame the gun" then he has no political future and people will say he's using his wife's tragedy for a partisan issue. No, the irony is not lost on me while it is certainly lost on him.

So, despite being a "gun guy" in many ways, he is speaking out against us because the political opportunity for him is to exploit what happened to his wife. Yet he keeps getting spotted with guns. He is our Judas. He will say anything and do anything that he thinks is politically convenient. He is not an ass, he is craven. He will have a helluva time getting that past enough voters to ever make office. Of course, he only has to fool all of the people some of the time to get past that initial election.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Kelley is a moron. Just because he is book smart dont mean he has the coomon sense to come in outta the rain. His "inteeligence" impresses no one. Second, notice they didn't come to a gun show in friggin Texas!

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    he will be elected to her old seat handily. No one will remember. No one will care anymore. Peoples memories are short, and you will hear all day, everyday, "my wife Gabby Giffords". And...thats all it will take

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    "That guy sure made an ass of himself. Goes to show that even astronauts can be idiots".

Makes you wonder why they don't call proctologists Astronauts.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    i bet in the very near future he runs for office

I'd put money on this one.. their from Pima County (Tucson AZ) my old stomping grounds and AZ's "Austin".. so being a Dem is a plus, She was well liked (and actually had a good rating with the NRA and conservative groups) Mr Gabby has a lot going for him.. Navy pilot, that whole astronaute thing.. that was back before we rode with the Russians too.. point being that this is ALL as structured as it can be.. A) he will run for office B) he will win office C) Macain will retire our be stuffed like weekend at Bernies so the timing is perfect.. D)... wait for it.. the gun show is a collector thing .. all C&R to start with..

Top Bottom