Lynx Defense

Are we going to have to fight them in our own backyards??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    And the leftest will be falling all over American rights claiming everything we do is offensive to their new best friends.

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    With those coming from south of the border and now all these "refugees", this is the beginning of a take over of the US. This is exactly what the left wants, to destroy this county from the inside, either by economics or by terrorist acts. All I can say, is they might just underestimate the citizens of this country. There are a lot here that will defend without hesitation, this is excluding the military.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    It does make you wonder if we brought any of those biometric scanners back with us to verify all these refugees are really the good guys or if we just left all of them over there for the Taliban to use.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Afghan refugees don't worry me nearly as much as what our own government is up to.
    Perhaps, yet if you look at the EU countries they went to, you find that, although they are a tiny slice of the total population, they were responsible for over 50% of the sex crimes (don't recall the country...Norway? Denmark? Hungary?). Terrorism is only one threat. They do not assimilate well and live the stone age Sharia daily.They even want to share it with YOU.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Didn’t the dementia admin admit that we got out single digit % of actual folks who helped us. That means a huge chunk of these guys we brought over are not vetted. It’s going to be a bumpy ride a d you’re an islamophibe if you complain.

Guess ChicomFluV19’s usefulness to scare folks into giving up their rights is dwindling enough that the seeds for the next great step forward in this reset need to be planted.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Remember 911? They were just thought to be regular Afghan immigrants. I may never fly again.
    You are correct about our government. I don't trust them anymore either. All of them are so corrupt it hurts. If they aren't when they get to Washington, they will become so very soon. Trump was supposed to clear the swamp, but it appears only got worse.
    I read the democrats want to do away with the national debt ceiling laws. We owe so much now that my grandkids and there grandkids will be so far in debt they will never see daylight.
    Pretty sure the alphabet agencies get dirt on new pols then blackmail them. D Crenshaw is one of them I think. Seemed to me like a firebrand at first but he seems to have backed off a little. Don’t hear much about him anymore

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The answer to the title question is: YES. I don't know if this link to GETTR will work, but here is how it looks in Pearsall. TEXAS.

ETA: let me know if it works for you. It works for me, but I have an account. I wan to know if it works in general. Thanks.

Works for me, no account. Nothing new.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey Texas,

Nope.

This song is to attract the terrorists already in Country...

Surely...they are homesick ...........after that long flight on USAF jets....

When the terrorists come running after the "Sheep Truck".....

We will know our TARGETS...

Make sure you lube your bullets with LARD!

Seems that the "cult of little girl mutilators"...don't get their SEVENTY SEVEN YEAR OLD virGin ......if they get shot with PIG FAT!

Got news for em.....

Their 77yr old virgin ..........she's a waitin'!

1632452936894.png

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Hey Texas,

Nope.

This song is to attract the terrorists already in Country...

Surely...they are homesick ...........after that long flight on USAF jets....

When the terrorists come running after the "Sheep Truck".....

We will know our TARGETS...

Make sure you lube your bullets with LARD!

Seems that the "cult of little girl mutilators"...don't get their SEVENTY SEVEN YEAR OLD virGin ......if they get shot with PIG FAT!

Got news for em.....

Their 77yr old virgin ..........she's a waitin'!

View attachment 278722
    If the Dems are at it then we are most likely as pro2a in trouble, because they use the vaccine and I'm no sheep let alone a conformist!

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Didn’t the dementia admin admit that we got out single digit % of actual folks who helped us. That means a huge chunk of these guys we brought over are not vetted. It’s going to be a bumpy ride a d you’re an islamophibe if you complain.

Guess ChicomFluV19’s usefulness to scare folks into giving up their rights is dwindling enough that the seeds for the next great step forward in this reset need to be planted.
    3% last I heard. The normally very calm Dana Perino came very close to saying a bad word while reporting this...

Top Bottom