• lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Funny test.

At the end of it, instead of a score it said:
    "Your IP address has been recorded and Federal authorities are en route to retrieve you. Please do not attempt to run as a satellite has already pointed it's camera at your house, and each orbital change it has to perform to keep up with you if you run will be billed to you next year at tax time!"

...it also said something-something-something "ticking time bomb" something-something-something.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    You're a borderline psychopath. You've got a short fuse-a really, really short fuse.
    One of these days, you're likely to go apeshit and end up blowing away a few people. Just let us know when you do... we'll make a point to stay out of your way.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hah, I've reacted more aggressively than the choices presented in one of those questions. Some dickweed actually answered his cell phone in a theater once, and started carrying on a conversation. As the BEST PART OF THE MOVIE APPROACHED, people in the theater kept giving the angry/polite "shhh" and "please hang up" in half-whispered voices. He ignored them, wouldn't you?

I told him he needed to STFU (not the acronym :p). When he didn't comply I stood up to go beat him over the head with his phone until one or the other (or both!) broke into a million pieces. He ran.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    "The word 'anger' doesn't seem to exist in your vocabulary. You're so non-confrontational, you'd make Gandhi jealous. We don't know how you're able to stay so relaxed with so many idiots in the world, but however you do it, keep it up!"

I'd say its spot on accurate. I am very non confrontational unless I need to be.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    You're the, "**** you, too!" kind of person.

Plenty of people piss you off, but instead of bottling it up and ignoring it, you throw it right back at them, usually twice as fast and hard.

But once it's over you typically don't dwell on it- just the right amount of anger to keep those idiots in check!

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    By the way, one time a lady really did cut in front of me at the store. I knew if I said anything she'd just pretend she didn't speak english, so I moved in literally less than a foot from her neck and started aggressively breathing down it with my nose. I was there for a good three minutes, never relenting.

I imagine it must have been very uncomfortable for her.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    "The word 'anger' doesn't seem to exist in your vocabulary. You're so non-confrontational, you'd make Gandhi jealous. We don't know how you're able to stay so relaxed with so many idiots in the world, but however you do it, keep it up!"

I'd say its spot on accurate. I am very non confrontational unless I need to be.

thats the same one i got, obviously court ordered anger management worked for me. even though the instructor said i was so FUBAR'd nothing would help me, so he was just gonna pass me.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    i_aint_even_mad_493_You_mad_Bro-s485x364-193971-580.jpg

Top Bottom