Military Camp

Are you concerned about losing your second amendment rights?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeeandAmanda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Are you concerned about losing your second amendment rights? Are you concerned about the direction our country is headed? You are not alone. We share your concern. There is good news! We can do something about it, but we must work together to restore our country back to conservative principles. We can't do it without you. Everyone needs to do something whether it be to hang a few signs, make a few phone calls, blog, work events in your county, be a leader, help others get elected, etc. Governor Huckabee has formed a political action committee, known as Huck PAC. He is looking for volunteers all over the country to help in this effort to get principled conservatives elected from the local to the federal levels. His goal is to stack the deck so that we can take back our country.

Please join the team at Huck PAC - Get Involved There is something that everyone can do. Don't use "no time" as an excuse. In time, we are going to lose the America we once knew if we don't do something about it now. It doesn't take much time to hang a sign or tell a friend or donate a few dollars. If everyone did a little, we could come back strong. God bless.

Lee and Amanda Butt
    TX Coordinators HuckPac

Lynx Defense

LeeandAmanda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Why bother? Politics or not, your rights will be taken away if you don't do something about it! Are you a member of the NRA?

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Why bother? Politics or not, your rights will be taken away if you don't do something about it! Are you a member of the NRA?

"Why bother" was that I edited my reply. Actually deleted it as it said what I really felt about the "politics" of this.

How many other enthusiast topic forums have you posted that on, customized for that particular topic of interest? It's a rhetorical question by the way.

Creating panic and using scare comments like "...your rights will be taken away.." in this case says "...vote for my party...". Playing party lines is one of the biggest problems with this countries so called "government". Either side, regardless of which side you lean too.

But good luck to the Young Republicans I've never voted Dem for President, I haven't seen a party in control do much to instill much confidence. While our current economic situation certainly wasn't cause by any 1 administration, none have actually tried to stop what was obviously happening. Politicians are big business and their first concern is with themselves. They've lost touch, closed their eyes and turned cheeks. Now we're paying for it, as expected.

Don't be weak and pull the party line, vote for and hold accountable, the people you think will best represent our interest.

Darkwind

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Houston
    I believe a picture is worth a thousand words:

MolonLabeWithSpartian.gif

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The Greek phrase Molōn labe! (Μολὼν λάβε; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them!", is a classical expression of defiance reported by Plutarch in response to the Persian Army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons. It corresponds roughly to the modern equivalent English phrase "over my dead body", "bring it on" or, most closely, "come and get it". It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

Have seen this around and finally googled it, lol

WARHAWK357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I pity the authority personnel who comes to disarm me they will be met with extreme predigest. Although I do not foresee it happening any time soon there is no reason believe that they will not try to at some point. Those who do not believe the government will not at some point try to disarm the public are simply naive (no offense). They have been marching toward that goal ever since the Federal Firearms Act. You have to treat the Gov. like a child because they collectively have the same IQ as a 5 year old. If you give them an inch they will go a mile. Rise up and stand.

My motto
    DO NOT GO GENTLY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Austin
    You're welcome.

The standard disclaimers apply, don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see. Do your own research.

I don't know for a fact if Huckabee is a full member of the CFR, but he went and spoke to them on September 28, 2007. Here's their link: http://www.cfr.org/publication/14335/http://www.cfr.org/publication/14335/

Shortly afterwards it seemed that his popularity in the polls shot up. Mere coincidence?

More stuff: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=45060http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=45060

Google 'Huckabee CFR' and draw your own conclusions. Huckabee has no credibility with me. Neither does Fred Thompson, who actually is a full CFR member.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Austin
    For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
    —David Rockefeller, "Memoirs" autobiography (2002, Random House publishers), page 405

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Austin
    "The Council served as a "breeding ground" for important American policies such as mutual deterrence, arms control, and nuclear non-proliferation.[27]"

The CFR is yet another group that would like to disarm us, just like the UN.

New Texan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Arlington
    Well, guess I need to make sure I get some "unregistered" weapons. So, IF they come to take the ones they know about - I will still have some they don't know about.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Well, guess I need to make sure I get some "unregistered" weapons. So, IF they come to take the ones they know about - I will still have some they don't know about.

Uh, you're in Texas. There is no registration. ;)

But the "...they're coming to take them away HAHA, they're coming to take them away HEHE..." requires a foil hat be worn before singing it.

New Texan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Arlington
    I know it isn't required - however, I have a CHL therefore, they know I have at least one. So....

Shouldn't be a problem - I will just purchase another one or two - stash the ammo, should be good.

Top Bottom