• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    IS there a easy way to look at my reply's and if somebody has respond to me???
    uh, this has nothing to do with Halloween, but... you can check for replies by clicking "User CP" right under the main banner. FYI, I sent you an email...

2467f0e9586fcced2751c7ed74300791fca2c969.jpg
    Texas SOT

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I keep two stacks, treats and tricks. Treats are the normal candy sugar based fodder. The other stack is foil wrapped chicken and beef bouillon cubes.

Anyone not in costume or old enough to have graduated HS gets the bouillon cubes.

beef-bouillon-cubejpg-7b07bf46ea8ea84a_medium.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner. I just might have to do that.

TheCytochromeC

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    Sounds like some of you have fun with it. My room mates and I are planning on giving out candy from the balcony. We'll lower down a trick or a treat depending on the person. If you're an eight year old kid crawling up my driveway acting like a blood thirsty zombie, you'll probably get two Hershey kind size bars. Everybody else gets a mixture of; Dots, Twizzlers, Red Hots, Whoppers and candy corn. That concoction is so disgusting, I don't know how I'll do it with a straight face... But I'll find a way :evil:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Several churches in our nearest town have been beating down on Halloween for years and have pretty well killed it here. They say that it's a pagan event and needs to go away. Of course, Christmas has many non Christian roots as well but they forget to mention that. The number of kids as dropped to zero now for the past few years. That's a shame. I remember it being a lot of fun as a kid.

Flash

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Several churches in our nearest town have been beating down on Halloween for years and have pretty well killed it here. They say that it's a pagan event and needs to go away. Of course, Christmas has many non Christian roots as well but they forget to mention that. The number of kids as dropped to zero now for the past few years. That's a shame. I remember it being a lot of fun as a kid.

Flash

I think all the super demonic evil looking stuff has indeed caused a backlash. If a kid wants to dress up like a power ranger who cares but people into the dark part of halloween ruin it for the kids.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I always do. Love to see the kids in costume. What I don't like are the 15 to 19 year olds coming and asking for candy. It's for kids damnit!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    porch light out , get off my lawn.

It always puzzles me to see the parents from neighborhoods all the way across town bring their kids over her for candy.
    no such thing as staying in your own neighborhood like we did as kids

Top Bottom