Are you kidding me!!!??

claymore504

Well-Known
Dec 2, 2008
Katy, TX
I went to pick up my holster from Hoffners here in Houston the other day. After I got it I went next door to Top Gun (against my better judgement). I have always thought of that place as high priced. So I head to the Glock case to see if they had a Gen 4 so i could just see one in person. I see a Gen 3 Model 23 and check out the price tag. Now the 23 is my favorite Glock, but the price they wanted is pure robbery......699.99!!!!! I damn near laughed out loud!!!!

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
Supply and Demand. If you can't afford it or don't want to pay it, move on.

I don't get all of the folks complaining about prices. Should they let YOU set THEIR prices?

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
I am by no means a Glock fan, but I do like the stipling on the grips... I THINK we have them priced at about 549.....

Stangfan93

Apr 29, 2009
Houston/Pasadena
If by Gen 4 Glock you mean the new crap Glock is doing to the slide serrations and what they are doing to the grip to increase grip. Terrible. Just terrible. Seen it the other day.

But yeah thats crazy.

ebk06

Mar 15, 2009
Austin
Supply and Demand. If you can't afford it or don't want to pay it, move on.

I don't get all of the folks complaining about prices. Should they let YOU set THEIR prices?
I personally havent had a hard time finding any glocks so the suply and demand must be about equal around here. For $700 for a glock i believe you have the right to complain lol. Not that they arent good guns, my g/f has one and i actually like it. I think people are just getting more and more irritated by the price gouging. I know I am but I don't make posts about it but I fully understand the reasoning.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Most places, including Cabela's where I work, tend to have G23's around $529-549. The adjustable sight version is usually a bit more like $569-589, and the night sight version is around $609-629. Even if it was the night sight version, that would still be a bit high though it would make a bit more sense. If that was the standard fixed sight model, someone there needs to put the crack pipe down. ;) Some pistols like Glocks are in demand a bit at the moment, but not AR level demand. ;)

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
We paid $530 for my wife's G23 last month...Ofcourse as noobs, we still don't know if that's a good price or not, but she's happy with it and that's what matters in the end.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
Feb 24, 2009
cypress
Funny.. i paid 519 for my G21 in november
my how things have changed

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier