• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm totally fed up with the way things are and with the thieves, liars and scoundrels in Washington who continue to F---us to death. Other than that.............I'm cool.

Flash

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    I paid taxes on my first paycheck when I was 14. I've had at least one job since with the exception of when I was a full-time student. Even then, I worked summers and long holidays. I guess that makes me part of the 53%.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Occupy Wall Street Our One Demand - YouTube

I don't agree with all their demands, but if you look at the big picture, what they are doing is working. It is getting HIGH MEDIA coverage on a VERY big topic. Government is corrupt, and being corrupted by big corps. Politicians are just puppets for corps. They do not think for ME or YOU, they think with $$$$.

Sorry, maybe you're the "asswipe" who is going to vote another corrupt President and keep supporting them.

I don't have problem with people making money, but the loop holes these corps jump thru are ridiculous.

This guy has it right and needs to be Occupy Wall Street's concern, not the other BS OWS wants...

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    +1.

Just today, saw a woman buy two boxes of cereal and a quart of milk on her Lone Star Food Stamp Card. Then paid for two cartons of Winston cigarettes with a debit card.

If you can afford smokes, you don't need a Lone Star Card we (the other people) pay for!

Nice to see the kiddos get cereal and milk, and probably nothing else.

Be well.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I'd like to see the scoops used on these people.

Soylent%2BRiot.jpg

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I agree in theory with them, but their demands are insane. When I read them, that is when I decided they were fighting the right fight for the wrong reasons.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    +1.

Just today, saw a woman buy two boxes of cereal and a quart of milk on her Lone Star Food Stamp Card. Then paid for two cartons of Winston cigarettes with a debit card.

If you can afford smokes, you don't need a Lone Star Card we (the other people) pay for!

Nice to see the kiddos get cereal and milk, and probably nothing else.

Be well.

Smokes are probably not able to be purchased with a Lone Star Card.....:banghead:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_P3pxze5wI don't have problem with people making money, but the loop holes these corps jump thru are ridiculous.
    Yeah, but these protesters aren't about fixing loopholes. Most of them don't know what they are about and the others are marxists. I agree we need to fix all the loopholes, and special exemptions and all that jazz. A flat tax would do that handily. I don't fault people for exploiting the loopholes, tho. It's kinda like racing. The best team doesn't necessarily have the best driver or the best car, but are the best at reading the rules (and thus bending them to their advantage). The sad part is that our entire legal system (taxes included) has become a "game" like that.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Those people don't even know why they're there. Listen to their idiotic rantings. Saw a video the other day and one of them said that Obama is a Republican. No clue! They all have their fancy phones and expensive shoes and other things and are against capitalism. Where do they think all of that stuff came from? Again, no clue! They're being paid to be there by Soros groups.

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    There was a little public service ad placed in a local newspaper once... "buy your meat at the butcher shop so no animals need to die." Many of the occupation are at least that clueless.

Top Bottom