• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Plus one for mentioning Ludlow Massacre. People are uniformed to think military members are so virtuous. You make people desperate enough they will do anything.

Its the human condition. Americans arent immune to it. Do people think the Nazis killing the jews were monsters? Really were they that different than us? The Hutus and the Tutsis? Serbs and Bosnians and Croatians and on and on.

I know when I was in Germany...the young people didnt want to hear how horrible their Grandparents were. Their response after acknowledging the Holocaust...America did the same to the Indians in the 19th century.

Things devolve enough, many local police and most state, federal police and most military will turn against whatever portion of population our dictator aims them at. I wish the left could see that our dictator may be on the right and go after them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Texas would have plenty of its own riots to deal with. Plenty of welfare staters in the urban areas who would take to the streets as soon as they saw their free ride in jeopardy.

I love Texas and it is a strong state, but it would not be a smooth transition and probably not all that peaceful.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Texas would have plenty of its own riots to deal with. Plenty of welfare staters in the urban areas who would take to the streets as soon as they saw their free ride in jeopardy.

I love Texas and it is a strong state, but it would not be a smooth transition and probably not all that peaceful.

Pretty sure there will be zombie equivalents in those people detoxing from drugs both illegal and prescription.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I know 80% of my cul-de-sac area is down to defend. A lot of hunters and ex military here. Even one cop, but he seems pretty chill. If he acted up, we could all vote him out of the colony.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I know when I was in Germany...the young people didnt want to hear how horrible their Grandparents were. Their response after acknowledging the Holocaust...America did the same to the Indians in the 19th century.
    That's not really a fair comparison. The native americans that chose to integrate with white folks or even convert were more or less accepted. It was the one's that (rightfully)resisted our invasion of their territory that we really treated like crap. :p

There was no way for a Jew to have joined the Nazi party. The collaborators were eventually sent to the camps, too.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I'm ready for this.

The reason being that I'm not afraid of death because I'm a believer who knows where he's going after leaving this earth. I just want to live in peace with my family and friends. If anyone foreign or domestic comes for me or mine, they'd better be ready for a fight to the death. Simple as that.

-TXG-

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Come on in Mr English.. Give us something else to think about. Something we've over looked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    sl92Yd4.jpg

How'd a picture of an American cop slip in there?!

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    READY. I died in a hospital bed on Feb 14 2011. I'd rather die next time for a noble cause that will help my children's future.

Top Bottom