• ...and so much more!
  • wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    If you answer the nice JBT in Turkish, you get a confused look and a wave through.

If you answer the JBT in Russian, you get a confused look and a wave through.

And if you answer the POS JBT who has asked you in broken English if "...jew arr an American" and you say "Why, yes, yes, I am. Are you, Officer Gonzales?" Then you get a pissed off JBT, his white partner doubled over in laughter, and a wave through (from the American officer)...

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    If I had the money it would take to broadcast a hologram image of the moon around the earth, think of all the guns I could buy. Oh wait, I forgot, the earth is flat.

No hologram... :laughing:

230adb8f672abd23854038ba04574fb71009c4a2940c8d671888940dbd4664ef_1.jpg

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    I've been though them a lot. Especially when I was stationed in San Diego and spent a lot of time in the desert. They had all the side dirt roads gated off which made for a PITA if you were in the Jeep and wanting to spend the day off pavement. On the motorcycle nearly all of them were able to be bypassed and you could ride all day and only hit pavement a few times.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Since when have the 4th and 5th amendments been open for interpretation and violation within xx miles of the border as long as you are inside the country?
    Since U.S. v. Martinez-Fuerte

Well, at least that covers the 4th. If you're a citizen, you've still got your 5th but it's not of much use while CBP dismantles your car to teach you a lesson.

APynckel

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Houston, Tx
    Since U.S. v. Martinez-Fuerte

Well, at least that covers the 4th. If you're a citizen, you've still got your 5th but it's not of much use while CBP dismantles your car to teach you a lesson.

LOL. Just wow. "What the Court is saying above is that a Border Patrol agent that sends a vehicle to secondary does not violate the Fourth amendment even if he/she lacks probable cause or even reasonable suspicion, as is stated below."

What "probable cause" do they have to stop everyone? Total anti-4th statist hypocrisy.

"Expectation of privacy" is just as total BS as the "sporting usage" clause that BATFE uses to regulate firearms.

100% blatant infringement.

Last edited:

tact

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2014
    Presidio
    LOL. Just wow. "What the Court is saying above is that a Border Patrol agent that sends a vehicle to secondary does not violate the Fourth amendment even if he/she lacks probable cause or even reasonable suspicion, as is stated below."

What "probable cause" do they have to stopping everyone? Total anti-4th statist hypocrisy.

"Expectation of privacy" is just a total BS as the "sporting usage" clause that BATFE uses to regulate firearms.

100% blatant infringement.

Totally incorrect...but hey whatever ......throw some quotes around some words and throw some fiction in the same sentence, and boom.......gospel.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom