• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Arizona state senate passed this last week. Actually has fines and can arrest Federal agents. I'm very interested in seeing this play out.

"The bill provides that all services performed in the state, and all goods grown or made here for consumption within Arizona 'are not subject to the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the several states.'” ..this includes gun manufacturing.

"The bill states that any federal agent or employee who attempts to enforce any federal act, rule or regulation over these activities is guilty of a Class 6 felony. While the measure does not seek jail time, it allows fines of up to $2,000. And any state official that tries to enforce a federal law could face a $500 fine."

Arizona SB1178 Moves Forward: Felony Charges for Federal Agents – Tenth Amendment Center Blog
    Capitol Armory ad

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Well, with Constitutional Carry I'd think that opens it wide open, but I'm not an expert. This is just very, very interesting. In theory they're on solid ground. In practice there's no telling how this is going to play out. I predict many legal challenges all around.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Can I get a HELL YEA for Mrs. Brewer?
    Tell you another thing yall might find interesting. About a month ago, a friend of mine in Arizona who is very active with Arizona gun legislation, told me No firearms will be illegal in Arizona if it was manufactured within the state.
    So take that as a little foresite of what to expect with full auto licensing.
    Texas needs this.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Wow, this is fantastic. I'm guessing this will really help small businesses. It's more than just gun stuff... It means that any low profit backyard operation can actually operate and do well. Federal regulations make it pretty much impossible for low profit businesses to operate legally.

Top Bottom