Guns International

Arizona rancher shoots 'trespasser' who dies.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

GoFundMe has been anti-gun and anti-self-defense lawyer fundraising for a while now. But I'm sure if someone starts a fundraiser for the illegal he shot, GoFundMe will happily host it.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

I very happy that there is/was another site where people can send donations to.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Sounds like a weird deal to me. If the rancher was threatened or in fear of his life then no big deal. If he shot someone just for being on “his” land that sounds like murder.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Sounds like a weird deal to me. If the rancher was threatened or in fear of his life then no big deal. If he shot someone just for being on “his” land that sounds like murder.

Witnesses say a "group" of illegals fled his property after the shot was fired, and apparently it's far from the first time there have been confrontations with illegals on his land. I'd be surprised if it wasn't self defense.

Interesting that you put quotations marks around "his" - it is, in fact, his land.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Being an AZ native I have camped and hunted all over the state. Southern AZ has some beautiful spots. That said the last couple times we were south of Tucson we had to cold camp and knew we were watched by the lookouts from the cartel mules. The area is destroyed full of trash and clothes and backpacks.

My spider sense and a couple reports I read about the ranchers 911 call lead me to believe that coyotes shit at this guy's house after him telling then to GTFO and he fired back. I can't prove that but that's probably what happened.

AZ law is a little different than TX about trespass and deadly force. I don't know if I would do what he did but I can't blame him. He is probably screwed since no other gun and witnesses are found. They would have to be tryin to get into the house. Shooting them a was off is no Bueno without proof they were shooting at him.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Not all the facts are out but I think that if it goes to trial he is very likely to have a jury of "peers" on his side.

Top Bottom