ARJ Defense ad

Arizona rancher shoots 'trespasser' who dies.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

Lord, Please don’t let them make this another “race” issue.

I think they are using the ranchers own book about an old man and woman under seige by evil illegals against them to do that.

Sometimes shit comes back to haunt you. Respectfully, you should realise that by now. Hmmm?
    Lynx Defense

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    isn’t it $100,000 to bond out with $1,000,000 bail?
    Yes, but they usually require the "collateral" for the balance. The Givesendgo website says that they are at $228,000.00 at this point, if you believe in "innocent until proven guilty," self-defense, and the 2nd Amendment, go to Givesendgo, and donate!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yes, but they usually require the "collateral" for the balance. The Givesendgo website says that they are at $228,000.00 at this point, if you believe in "innocent until proven guilty," self-defense, and the 2nd Amendment, go to Givesendgo, and donate!
    FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON CHARGEDWITH A CRIME YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL YOU PROVE YOU WERE INNOCENT OG TH CRIME!

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON CHARGEDWITH A CRIME YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL YOU PROVE YOU WERE INNOCENT OG TH CRIME!
    Well, the presumption of innocence is a well established concept in the United States. Is it always followed, no. My position is that as we have zero evidence of his guilt at this point, as a community that lauds self defense, and via the 2nd Amendment, armed self defense, we should indicate that support financially, especially in the face of the WOKE attitude of "gofundme!" I supervised the filing of cases for 14 years, but that was in the days of legitimate D.A.'s, not the current WOKE, Soros funded morons. I refused to file cases on obvious self defense cases, but in todays climate, too many will follow the prevailing political wind.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Fox News reports the rancher approached some trespassers on his property and ordered them off. One trespasser pointed an AK47 at him and the rancher fired a "warning shot" well above their heads to scare them off. His dog later led him to the body of the deceased. He claims he could not have shot him since he fired well over the heads of the trespassers.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    GoFundMe has been anti-gun and anti-self-defense lawyer fundraising for a while now. But I'm sure if someone starts a fundraiser for the illegal he shot, GoFundMe will happily host it.
    You have to KNOW that GoFundMe would orgasm at the opportunity to host a self-defense lawyer fundraising for a BLM member, illegal alien, or even a HONKY if he was flaming liberal.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

trlrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure what Arizona law says about trespassers and your right to defend your property. Since I am a Texan, anyone from Arizona can chime and enlighten us would be appreciated. My property is posted (I have a few acres) and I spoke with my county sheriff and he told me if I shot someone to be sure to drag the body onto my property and let them know the trespasser was alive or dead. They have to run code if the person is still alive and would prefer not to run lights/sirens. I would also say I am a geezer and was afraid for my life but not sure how this goes down in Arizona.
    Your Sheriff gave you some really bad advice sir! Moving the body is tampering with evidence, and will get you jail time in any county in Texas on top of what will become a murder charge.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom