Target Sports

Arizona rancher shoots 'trespasser' who dies.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    They don't just charge people with murder willy-nilly for every shooting death. Even though we're talking about newly-commie Arizona.
    There is something they aren't telling us. More information will be leaked out eventually. Not sure why they are sitting on it. Who are they protecting?

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Not talking, good for him. Let the authorities do their job. They have a body, gunshot wounds, let them figure it out. The rancher gains nothing by talking to them. Let them find witnesses, if any, and construct a case. The blood is on Joe Biden's hands!

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    They don't just charge people with murder willy-nilly for every shooting death. Even though we're talking about newly-commie Arizona.
    There is something they aren't telling us. More information will be leaked out eventually. Not sure why they are sitting on it. Who are they protecting?
    Local yocal judges do really stupid things. There is little to no repercussion, other than at election time. There was a judge in Dallas CDC that got his decisions and rulings overturned weekly. After he beat the shit out of his wife he was removed, but up to then, no pushback.

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Justice of the Peace Emilio Velasquez is, of course, not going to reduce the bail. I don't think that needs further explanation.

Newsweek had an article about it with more details. It gets weird. Apparently the guy may have published a book about an older couple on a ranch in Arizona that had to patrol the place with AK47s. Also, there were a bunch of people seen running away and the whole thing was very near the rancher's house.

Link: Newsweek Article

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

They do when an activist judge or DA decides to "make an example" of someone. And going by the additional coverage linked in some of the replies, it sounds like he confronted a whole group of illegals on his ranch and was probably threatened...but he made the mistake of writing a book about a rancher on a ranch like his who has to deal with cartels and illegals. I guarantee you the prosecutor will try to use that as 'evidence" he was just waiting for a chance to shoot someone.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    If the rancher was black any color but white, he most likely would have never been arrested. If he was arrested, his bail would never had been this high and no matter high it was there would be a ton of people offering to pay the bail.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    If the rancher was black any color but white, he most likely would have never been arrested. If he was arrested, his bail would never had been this high and no matter high it was there would be a ton of people offering to pay the bail.
    It's one of the benefits of white privilege. I can send you a membership card link.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm guessing but it would make sense that the guy will get FULL penalty so others don't think of shooting the illegals.
    I can think of a great moral to this story, but I'm not going to write it down in case I might have a bunch of illegals in my yard threatening me sometime in the future...

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Top Bottom