ARJ Defense ad

Arkansas: Pregnant woman who killed intruder in justified shooting now faces felony gun charge

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Seems like that is all it takes these days.
    This country could make great strides if our two political parties ever decided to do what we elected them to do!! I read an article several months ago that stated a Senator is in his office doing government work about three hours a week. The rest of the time is taken up with fund raising, campaign junkets, and of course vacation due to their hectic work schedule. My boss would fire me for crap like that. They also need to compromise on issues more. Dems only vote for Dem legislation, and the Reps are the same about their legislation. God forbid they ever decide something is good for the common man and both sides vote to enact the legislation.
    Well damn, got my blood pressure elevated.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This country could make great strides if our two political parties ever decided to do what we elected them to do!!

Amen.

I feel like my vote is wasted whichever way I vote.

Heretical is it seems to say so....the core values of Dems and the GOP are more aligned than not.

Saying that is, to so many, anathema.

Sad circumstance we are in.

Last edited:

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You too voting for Beto? Off the island!

Put my intent in context, please.
    I'd vote for Beto over Cruz for our state's rep. Cruz is lame there.

I'd vote for Cruz for president, as he's a hero of mine. Wish I'd been able to do so in 2016. GOP would be vastly more stable.

I take pride in philosophical complexity.
    It's late and I'm listening to Tom Petty really loud on my new Sonos surround. Life is good.
    So hang me. Meh.

Was in administrative meetings till 22:30. G'nite.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Ted Cruz did a video interview several years ago. During the video the interviewer asked Cruz what his political ambitions were. He smiled and said he wanted to be the "Ruler of the World".
    Damn, we have enough of these people in office already.
    I wouldn't vote for Beto either. He reminds me of a white Obama. Besides he sides with those who think kneeling during the Anthem is justified. There is a time and a place for everything. Disrespecting our flag during the Anthem is not one of those times for me.
    The Army taught me many things. The two important ones were duty to our country and pride in our flag.
    Far too many young American men and women have paid the ultimate sacrifice defending our freedoms.

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    https://www.gofundme.com/KrissysFreedomFight

An update was posted on her gofundme page.
    Thank you to everyone who has supported, donated, and shared to this cause. It really helped our end result. We reached an agreement with the prosecutor that garunteed Krissy no jail time and more importanlty, no time away from raising her baby. These donations will go towards paying off the expenses accrued during the time of this situation.

It doesn't say the charge was dropped so I'm thinking maybe they just added more probation on her or something. I guess that counts as a win of sorts.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom