"Armed" decals for your vehicle

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
Somebody help me out, because I'm not seeing the wonderful logic in placing this decal on your vehicle. To me, this is similar to the Concealed Carry "Badges" that you see from time to time.

I know first hand that any decal referencing guns in any way, simply attracts thieves to your vehicle.

Thoughts?

Armed Decal.com

biglucky

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Feb 3, 2009
Dripping Springs, TX
I would have to agree that such a sticker would be a bad idea IMO. Part of he point of concealed carry is that it is concealed. A sticker that says "hey I am licensed to carry a gun" is just asking to be targeted in my opinion. I live in Austin and with all the libtards here that would be a serious PITA.

onac255

Mar 2, 2008
El Paso, TX
I would have to agree that such a sticker would be a bad idea IMO. Part of he point of concealed carry is that it is concealed. A sticker that says "hey I am licensed to carry a gun" is just asking to be targeted in my opinion. I live in Austin and with all the libtards here that would be a serious PITA.
"Libtards" lol awesome

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
I'll refer back to the goofy poll that had the choice regarding "show boating".

The guy that used to have the show "Firepower" (MavTV has just enough money to pay for several years old reruns right now), now that's the kind of guy I can see putting something like that on his vehicle. The guy that likes to dress up and play super special ops commando dude.

I just can't believe someone who carry's for the right reasons would put something like that anywhere.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
A guy down that lived two homes down from us had a 'Glock Owner' sticker (or something to that effect) on his Expedition. The first time I saw it, I thought 'what a goon'. Sure enough, a few years later, his house was foreclosed. It just shows a pattern of bad decisions.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
I have my Double Action CHL decals on the back of my truck which makes me a target. My truck gets broken into frequently. I've considered having a little decal made up to put on each of my windows saying something like:

There are
NO GUNS
in this vehicle,
but there might
be one in my hand.
TURN AROUND

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier