"Armed" decals for your vehicle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by DoubleActionCHL, Feb 3, 2009.

1. DoubleActionCHL

DoubleActionCHL Well-Known

Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Somebody help me out, because I'm not seeing the wonderful logic in placing this decal on your vehicle. To me, this is similar to the Concealed Carry "Badges" that you see from time to time.

I know first hand that any decal referencing guns in any way, simply attracts thieves to your vehicle.

[​IMG]

Thoughts? :headscratch:

Armed Decal.com

2. biglucky

biglucky Well-Known TGT Supporter

Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I would have to agree that such a sticker would be a bad idea IMO. Part of he point of concealed carry is that it is concealed. A sticker that says "hey I am licensed to carry a gun" is just asking to be targeted in my opinion. I live in Austin and with all the libtards here that would be a serious PITA.

3. onac255

onac255 Active Member

Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    "Libtards" lol awesome

4. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I'll refer back to the goofy poll that had the choice regarding "show boating".

The guy that used to have the show "Firepower" (MavTV has just enough money to pay for several years old reruns right now), now that's the kind of guy I can see putting something like that on his vehicle. The guy that likes to dress up and play super special ops commando dude. :crazy-1:

I just can't believe someone who carry's for the right reasons would put something like that anywhere. :hammerhead:

5. BlackRifleTexas

BlackRifleTexas New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Texas---Where else??
    How much you wanna bet Dog-the-Bounty-Hunter has one on his vehicle?

6. Vellcrow

Vellcrow Active Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    Someone produced concealed carry badges? :crazy-1:

7. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    A guy down that lived two homes down from us had a 'Glock Owner' sticker (or something to that effect) on his Expedition. The first time I saw it, I thought 'what a goon'. Sure enough, a few years later, his house was foreclosed. It just shows a pattern of bad decisions.

8. 40Arpent

40Arpent TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I won't even sport an NRA decal on any of my vehicles for that reason alone. That Armed decal is just plain stupid.

9. 40Arpent

40Arpent TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Yep. It takes all kinds (of morons) to make the world go 'round, I guess.

10. DoubleActionCHL

DoubleActionCHL Well-Known

Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I have my Double Action CHL decals on the back of my truck which makes me a target. My truck gets broken into frequently. I've considered having a little decal made up to put on each of my windows saying something like:

There are
    NO GUNS
    in this vehicle,
    but there might
    be one in my hand.
    TURN AROUND