• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    TexasRedneck does have a point. Our side is too quiet. I've been trying to get people to stand up and do something for a long time. Can't tell you how many times I've been in the middle of a debate with idiots all around, many gun owners sitting there silent, and me being the only one voicing our side of the debate. We are one of the largest communities on the planet. It should not be so hard for us to protect our rights and way of life.
    Guns International

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Y'know, I've heard that "don't advertise" arguement for years.....funny thing is, back when I was first "getting started", I lived in a MUCH less than "desirable" part of town. Everyone knew what was going on, and we tried to cover each others' back. Years later, I ran across one of my old neighbors, who told me that breakins started happening AFTER I moved away. His comment to me was "everyone - good and bad folks - KNEW you owned guns, and KNEW you'd use them if needed - so they were afraid to mess with you and the area."

I think he had a point....

Derekadavis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Grand Prairie, Tx
    Wasnt a armed sticker but my 1st truck i had a sticker that said "Is there life after death? Mess with this truck and find out". needless to say it got broke into. and they never got to find out!!!

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I would have to agree that such a sticker would be a bad idea IMO. Part of he point of concealed carry is that it is concealed. A sticker that says "hey I am licensed to carry a gun" is just asking to be targeted in my opinion. I live in Austin and with all the libtards here that would be a serious PITA.

I agree. Posting a sticker like that just begs for trouble.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm in Austin quite regularly, an' there's NRA Life stickers on it. Have had more'n one person come up and start a conversation BECAUSE of the sticker. Sorry, guys - but ya'll need ta MAN UP and stop being so afraid.

Sheesh!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom