Armed "Good Guy" ends probable mass shooting.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
One guy goes nuts in an apartment complex screaming for people to come outside. 2 women try to console him and he attacks killing them. He continues to scream for people to clear the building intent on killing whomever comes out.

Then a neighbor with a rifle answers the call steps out and ends the threat.

Outstanding response by the good guy with a gun meeting and ending the crazy evil bastard.

One neighbor, who remains unnamed at the time of this reporting, grabbed his own rifle and bravely exited his apartment to put a stop to the mayhem. The male neighbor fatally shot Arnold, immediately ending the would-be mass killing.

BBL

Feb 8, 2021
TX
I wonder when CNN will run this as sensationalist news to show us that guns are evil. Oh wait ... never mind.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Jun 23, 2014
To All,

This sort of LUNACY by armed crazies is WHY the former SENIOR CAPTAIN of our Ranger Service, CPT "Lefty" Block told me that he wished that we had a LOT MORE CHL licensees, as those "armed citizens of good report" is ONE good way to protect the general public from armed criminals.

yours, satx

easy rider

Texas Ice Age Survivor
TGT Supporter
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
Tim Pool talked about this earlier. If the MSM doesn't report on it, does it exist? I doubt they will use it to promote red flag laws without showing many a reason they should have a gun themselves.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
Ex vet with PTSD.... i smell an excuse for red flag laws coming soon.
Really ? Damn. The picture they showed of him looks more like someone who has urine soaked knees from giving $3 blowjobs in one of your lower rent kind of rest area.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads