• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Anyone heard any more that what posted on the Populist Press - originally on the gateway pundit? First I read about it. If so... pretty dumb idea.

Here's what really bugs me from that new release:
    Last week the demonic left used the assault on the US Capitol to take away your First Amendment right of Free Speech. Tens of thousands of Americans were removed from social media along with the US President.
    The far left tech giants took away President Trump’s ability to communicate freely to the American public.
    Is that how our nation works, now? A faction of our population "uses" an event (and provides their own interpretation of the event) to effect change? I watched as the spineless RINOs used the "assault" to explain why they caved to the left over and over and was disgusted by it.
    Yes, it was not well thought out. Yet we still have freedom of assembly. I think we may end up naming January 6th as "National HiJack (capitalization on purpose) the News Day".

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I'm starting to believe that any real "correction" will begin at the State level. Refusing to implement the Nationalist/left agenda. 2nd Amendment comes to mind. Nationally who do you go after, what do you go after. Too many tentacles. Too slippery. But... armed protest at State Capitals? Uhhhh... I don't think so. In time that may come but now ain't the time. We still have political mean to resist, on the State level. Until we consume those options armed anything is mostly likely a really bad idea.

I reckon it's gotta get worse yet before it starts getting better. If it starts getting better.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Isn’t it convenient that ABC is getting this news out via tweets and such.
    I first heard about this on the radio this morning on the ABC news blurb.

Nothing good will come out of these protests. it feels like a trap ( and I believe it is a trap) and will be leveraged to its fullest extent against gun owners and conservatives.

they already took the first amendment

this will be the second

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    The scariest of times, I believe, will come when the ability to communicate with like minded folks is shut down. Imagine a situation where those in the leftist friendlies camp are issued tokes/keys for internet communications. Without that token/key you can not connect to the information highway. Or you can connect but not communicate. I haven't read that anywhere. I'm not saying it's coming or has been planned. I'm simply saying... bears keeping in mind.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Just remember Antifa was buying up a lot of guns. Go to Capitals pretending to be gun supporters and cause mayhem. MSM reports that gun lovers shot up multiple Capital buildings.

Top Bottom