• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2rowdy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Texas
    I have in my hands the above metioned pistol a friend is trying to sell me. It is a 9mm. Parabellum model BTA90- made in Italy. It seems to be in Average to above average condition. What do you guys think is a fair price. Does anybody have any exprience with this pistol.
    Capitol Armory ad

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Tanfoglio is an italian gunmaker producing high quality copies of the CZ-75 and other browning high power based guns. They are excellent shooters(according to many people) and pretty reliable. These guns are now marketed as EAA witness pistols. Brand new they sell for around $399-439. Back when they were sold as Tanfoglio(before EAA) guns they were more like $299. I think a fair price would be 250-350 based on finish and barrel wear. These and other guns like the CZ-75 are highly under-rated. If you can get your hand on one for under 250 I would go for it.

2rowdy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Texas
    Thanks for the reply. It looks hardly fired, the barrel looks real good. I can get it for $225.00. I will probably snatch it up. Any other opinions chime in.

Top Bottom