• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Actually sounds more like the left to me. Unless i missed some news in the last 40 years, most of the more violent groups have been way out in left field.

Sent from my iPhone by a coffeeholic
    No, you are not wrong, but between this report and this one by the DHS, if you are a veteran you are a bad guy, same with Tea Party, folks who are Christians etc etc etc:
    I have unedited copies of both reports.

(U) LAW ENFORCEMENT INFORMATION NOTICE: This product contains Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information. No portion of the LES information should be released to the media, the general public, or over non-secure Internet servers. Release of this information could adversely affect or jeopardize investigative activities.

(U) Warning: This document is UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U//FOUO). It contains information that may be exempt from public release under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552). It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed of in accordance with DHS policy relating to FOUO information and is not to be released to the public, the media, or other personnel who do not have a valid need-to-know without prior approval of an authorized DHS official. State and local homeland security officials may share this document with authorized security personnel without further approval from DHS.

(U//FOUO) Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling
    Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment 7 April 2009

(U) Prepared by the Extremism and Radicalization Branch, Homeland Environment Threat Analysis
    Division. Coordinated with the FBI.
    Military Camp

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No, you are not wrong, but between this report and this one by the DHS, if you are a veteran you are a bad guy, same with Tea Party, folks who are Christians etc etc etc:
    I have unedited copies of both reports.

(U) LAW ENFORCEMENT INFORMATION NOTICE: This product contains Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information. No portion of the LES information should be released to the media, the general public, or over non-secure Internet servers. Release of this information could adversely affect or jeopardize investigative activities.

(U) Warning: This document is UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U//FOUO). It contains information that may be exempt from public release under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552). It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed of in accordance with DHS policy relating to FOUO information and is not to be released to the public, the media, or other personnel who do not have a valid need-to-know without prior approval of an authorized DHS official. State and local homeland security officials may share this document with authorized security personnel without further approval from DHS.

(U//FOUO) Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling
    Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment 7 April 2009

(U) Prepared by the Extremism and Radicalization Branch, Homeland Environment Threat Analysis
    Division. Coordinated with the FBI.

I noticed my new CHL says "VETERAN" on it. Historically, that would have communicated something to a cop, a bond in service often military service. Now i do think its on there as a warning. I should write CHRISTIAN on there too.

Im surprised the big city police forces havent actually been more radicalized than they have been or that federal police forces havent grown even more and increased even more in agressiveness.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom