• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ConnRadd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Angleton, Tx
    Three adults and two juveniles arrested in string of home invasion cases in NW Houston - 9/25/09 - Houston News - abc13.com

Nice that they caught these Jackholes!
    I put cameras around my house, hoping that if some punk like these guys would see them and think again before coming into my home... It's easy to say, "If they were to come in my house, I'll..." But just imagine, you are just sitting there about to eat supper or just getting out of the shower; then all of sudden 5 thugs break into your home, rushed in pointing a gun at your or at your loved ones face... Just have no time to react... You would need to have a gun on you at all times.
    Lynx Defense

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I'm glad they caught them.

BUT.....All they will learn in the TDC will be more "How To" crime education, a big lesson on more racial hatred taught them by their fellow types, possible introduction into the muslims, how to make deadly weapons from ordinary prison articles to harm or kill other prisoners or guards.

Very likely these thugs will, upon their release from prison, continue to follow the same behavior that got them arrested in the first place. Government & Society has not devised as yet or is unwilling to devise a proceedure to end this continuation of crime by repeaters

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Three adults and two juveniles arrested in string of home invasion cases in NW Houston - 9/25/09 - Houston News - abc13.com

Nice that they caught these Jackholes!
    I put cameras around my house, hoping that if some punk like these guys would see them and think again before coming into my home... It's easy to say, "If they were to come in my house, I'll..." But just imagine, you are just sitting there about to eat supper or just getting out of the shower; then all of sudden 5 thugs break into your home, rushed in pointing a gun at your or at your loved ones face... Just have no time to react... You would need to have a gun on you at all times.

1. Keep the house locked. This gives you time.
    2. Keep guns hidden and loaded and strategically located.
    3. Carry at all times.
    4. Keep extra ammo near by.

Any other ideas?

Shoot straight.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Sad fact is with rising unemployment,open borders and early jail release
    crime and home invasions will increase.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I think if you are a 3 time looser I think a lobotomy is in order.

Thats an idea !!1 But consider a little primary surgeryfollowing incarceration for certain and only certain crimes of thuggery as home invasion, car jacking, rape, and crimes of violence.

1st Time...Swallow fork in left ear.
    2nd Time...Groin surgery, you know to a steer from a bull.
    3rd Time...Your suggested lobotomy.

We don't do cruel and unusual punishment in America so its all a hoot and there will never be an antidote. The murder of President Lincoln killed his
    reasonable solution.....

Top Bottom