Humble, TX

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Austin Mayor Steve Adler released the following statement about Acevedo's departure:
    “Houston is getting a world-class police chief. Chief Acevedo has made our community safer and closer, and he is trusted and much loved by so many. Austin is losing a moral and joyous leader, and I’m losing a friend.
    “Losing Art Acevedo is a huge deal, and replacing him will be a daunting task in part because he gave so much of himself to his job and his community. But Austin is a safe city with a strong police force, and we’ll have talented applicants to take his place. We’ll shortly have a new city manager and a new police chief, and this gives Austin a unique opportunity to enter a new era in our history.”

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Thanks for taking him off our hands. I knew he was going full batshit when he was out there with protesters that were blocking traffic because muh-sogyny.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin

During the campus carry debate last session, Acevedo actually said he'd rather rape victims not be armed because the gun might be used against the victim, and we have resources to help sexual assault victims (after the fact, of course).

Enjoy this imbecile, Houston. I for one am thrilled to be rid of him, although I'm sure he'll be replaced by someone just as bad if not worse.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    sad-monster---blue.jpg

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Well I for one hope that he's a train wreck and it forces him into early retirement... probably will just force him into political office though.

Top Bottom