• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Gunna have to call horse shit on the copper. This is my wedding band.
    2cec7b43aadc42daf9175e827dbe6ec9.jpg

Leaves the green stain on my fingers/ hand in that area all the time. I work with tools almost every day, and use my hands in a very physical, hands on job. Hand aches like hell every day at the end of the day.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Gunna have to call horse shit on the copper. This is my wedding band.
    2cec7b43aadc42daf9175e827dbe6ec9.jpg

Leaves the green stain on my fingers/ hand in that area all the time. I work with tools almost every day, and use my hands in a very physical, hands on job. Hand aches like hell every day at the end of the day.

I would imagine yours is alloyed with something else for strength, the copper bracelets are pure copper. That could cause a difference in reactions.

Also, the skin on a wrist is much thinner allowing easier uptake.

So maybe its not horse shit...but it could be.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Forgive me for sounding skeptical of it completely. You bring up valid points, but I do honestly see the whole metal thing as a placebo.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So, if the copper is to help persons with arthritis, maybe the cause of your pain is something else, such as plain old hard work.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Copper never helped me. I tried, gave it a fair trial but it never eased the pain. Magnets, on the other hand, helped me a lot. I bought wraps, straps, gloves and other forms of magnet applications and had great luck with them!

My elbows were some of the best weapons in my toolbox. Unfortunately, beating the shit out of things, exacted a terrible toll on the health of those joints. Magnet wraps help cool the pain and also provided some protection/padding to keep from banging the sore parts into doors etc. The magnets don't cause a dramatic pain relief. I apply the wraps and go about my daily activities. After a while, I realize that the pain is gone!

I've seen magnet products that were a joke, but the magnet wraps that I use are extremely powerful! I have metal doors for front and real entry doors. When I wash the magnet wraps, I stick them on the doors to dry. They are plenty strong to keep them hanging on the doors!

This is one of several magnet sets that I have. They are kept in a small tote bag. When the pain starts, I grab the bag and wrap up with whatever product that fits best. Been using the magnets for 20 years.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Homedics-Th...ef-MTP-1000-/322105336797?hash=item4afef963dd

Flash

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Working on a 30 day scrip of 15mg Meloxicam (fancy NSAID). Supposed to relieve for 22 hrs. Unimpressive so far. I'll probably go back to Aleve when the bottle's empty.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When the goin' gets tough, I reach for the case that I store my TENS units in. I don't care much for the adhesive pads or the wires but when the pain gets bad enough, the Tens will take care of business! Tens units are cheap and it beats Hell out of taking dope!

Flash

usurp31

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    I'm in my early forties and have arthritis pain everywhere, everyday. Actually, the thing that bugs me the most is people trying to brush off the pain like it's "not too bad" when they have no clue. I hope the Humira works for you; I'll keep following this thread and see what is working for others.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom