Ask an officer

66vette

TGT Supporter
Apr 8, 2019
U.S.A.
might even be able to improve 66vette's very pessimistic view... nah, I guess not.
Never been pessimistic in the last 40 years.
I come from a LE family & know how they work.
You'd know that if you read my earlier post but, I guess some people prefer to post before reading anything.

All dept's have rules & policies in place & in some cases extended to relatives.
To much to explain & if you know a cop well enough, ask for yourself.
Rules & policies sometimes change.

Some cops will talk freely & some won't.
In this age of the internet & the way people act & think now, I don't know many who will talk freely on the internet.
Maybe in person but, they'll make a judgment call based on the person they come in contact with.

Take it for what's it's worth but, there's 1 piece of advise I can give when talking to cops.
They're cops 24-7 so be very careful what you say.
I've known 2 guys years ago who said something they shouldn't have......bad move

Carry on

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
I’ve had a lot of speeding tickets back in the 80’s. In my defense, the National speed limit was 55. I was a professional ticket recipient during that era

I’m here to answer any of your questions. I’m no longer a professional but I play one on TV
Yeah, I had my first liter bike back then.
I got a nice letter from the state of Texas "please send us your license".
For some reason, officers thought I couldn't have control of my vehicle with the front wheel in the air.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members