• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Where did the "cost" of 280 billion come from. Who came up with that number. Where are the facts to prove it?

It probably a lot more money than that, considering about 10 million people die from gun deaths every year

86175b6169bd5086a63af6a437d5d5a2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    But, how much of that 280 billion is from "assault rifles"? That's how they twist the truth. Makes it sound like we could save 280B a year by banning a firearm that is actually used in less than one percent of firearms related crimes.
    Or from "ghost guns" or from arm braces or from red flag laws not being in place...
    If it weren't so serious it'd be laughable.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Or from "ghost guns" or from arm braces or from red flag laws not being in place...
    If it weren't so serious it'd be laughable.

billtool,

IF we were not burdened with a SENILE OLD FOOL & KNOWN BIGOT as POTUS (as well as the HATERS, CREEPS, ANTISEMITES, MORONS & other equally worthless sorts in the DIMocRATS clown-car), the USA wouldn't have half of the problems that currently exist.

yours, satx

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    billtool,

IF we were not burdened with a SENILE OLD FOOL & KNOWN BIGOT as POTUS (as well as the HATERS, CREEPS, ANTISEMITES, MORONS & other equally worthless sorts in the DIMocRATS clown-car), the USA wouldn't have half of the problems that currently exist.

yours, satx
    Couldn't agree more. Think you missed one though when describing the inhabitants of the clown car. I'll cover it for ya. RASCISTS.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    We could save a lot more than 280 billion a year by banning career politicians.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Why that hasn't happened yet is truly beyond my understanding. I get why the politicians don't want limits - but don't get why the American people haven't demanded it years ago. In truth, I'm very surprised our Founding Fathers missed this one.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Why that hasn't happened yet is truly beyond my understanding. I get why the politicians don't want limits - but don't get why the American people haven't demanded it years ago. In truth, I'm very surprised our Founding Fathers missed this one.

We the citizens can cry from the roof tops we want and demand term limits. But the very people that make the laws, are the ones term limits would affect, and are the only ones that could make laws for term limits. Catch-22.

Ain't gonna happen any time soon. Until there is major upheaval and change.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

billtool,

Do you actually believe that a majority of SELF-SERVING, POWER-hungry officeholders would EVER vote themselves out of power??
    (I do NOT.)

Personally, that's WHY I favor a Convention of States, to fix the PROBLEMS with the US Constitution that our Founding fathers did NOT/could NOT foresee.

Fwiw, the CSA fixed SOME of those problems in 1861-62.
    (For example the CSA's Constitution only allowed bills to concern ONE subject & that those bills had to be written in language that any literate person could read/understand.)

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Check your history SATX. the Confederate States of America, they lost the war. It's in the history books.

I'm fairly sure there's a story, or a history lesson that will be provided with your next posts.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom