• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DeadPatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Chico, CA
    Good day,

I'm new to your board so I hope you don't mind me introducing myself to you in this way.

My partner and I are Emmy award winning producers from Northern California. Two years ago we started working on a film about street gangs invading rural California. Due to my repeated contact with gang members, it was recommend that I obtain a CCW permit - which I did. The process led to me learn about the backward gun laws of California compared to the rest of the Union. Through research I discovered that there has never been a positive documentary about the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership in America.

Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire will be such a film. Supported by the CalGuns Foundation and Second Amendment Foundation, this PTV/PBS documentary will look at how California is the front line in gun control battle. The film will look at the current assault weapon ban proposals in California and Washington, DC, as well as, CCW permitting across the USA.

Here are a few links to learn more about the film:

ASSAULTED by Kris Koenig — Kickstarter (Our Kickstarter funding campaign where you can see the trailer)

Assaulted – Civil Rights Under Fire (The project website)

http://www.examiner.com/article/docu...rms-under-fire (An article from the Examiner)

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Welcome, I'll have to check out the links after work and dig around but if Calguns is behind it then I have no problem believing its legit.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Good day,

I'm new to your board so I hope you don't mind me introducing myself to you in this way.

My partner and I are Emmy award winning producers from Northern California. Two years ago we started working on a film about street gangs invading rural California. Due to my repeated contact with gang members, it was recommend that I obtain a CCW permit - which I did. The process led to me learn about the backward gun laws of California compared to the rest of the Union. Through research I discovered that there has never been a positive documentary about the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership in America.

Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire will be such a film. Supported by the CalGuns Foundation and Second Amendment Foundation, this PTV/PBS documentary will look at how California is the front line in gun control battle. The film will look at the current assault weapon ban proposals in California and Washington, DC, as well as, CCW permitting across the USA.

Here are a few links to learn more about the film:

ASSAULTED by Kris Koenig — Kickstarter (Our Kickstarter funding campaign where you can see the trailer)

Assaulted – Civil Rights Under Fire (The project website)

http://www.examiner.com/article/docu...rms-under-fire (An article from the Examiner)

I love California. It's really sad the ignorance that has infested that beautiful state. Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna check that out when I have time.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Finally able to check out your links, having lived in California and owe an immense amount of gratitude to CGN for their flow charts among other things I am very eager to watch your film once it's made.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    i watched the trailer and it looks really solid! as much as i make fun of Cali, deep down inside i want the Right to Keep and Bear Arms to triumph over there... if California can gain back their freedom, then it would raise confidence that EVERYWHERE in America can have their 2nd Amendment Rights not messed with.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom