• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bluesboyk3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    houston
    Hi folks. Just got a nice surprise from wife (I have been working 2 jobs lately - training for the new job while still on the other one) for my hard work lol. She got me a new Glock 34 since i told her i want to get into IDPA next year. With that being said, I don't have much need for this gun.

I bought it since it is a CZ 75 clone. Accurate, all steel frame and it is made in Switzerland . Yes, it is a Swiss made CZ 75. From what i gather, tanfoglio (EAA ) supplied the parts and then it was assembled in Switzerland. It is a series 88, evident by the barrel bushing and it has stronger steel compared to previous version. It is a SA/DA with a safety (not decocker) so it can be carried cocked and locked if you will. It also has a full length guide rod, unlike the newer 75B

comes with a 15 rd mag.

** please note **
    I was fiddling with the ejector since the gun doesn't like under-powered ammunition like blazer brass. WWB feeds fine btw. In doing so, i weakened the ejector and it finally snapped at the range. A replacement ejector cage would cost around 69.99 or something. Again, i would like to fix and keep it for myself if the wife didn't get me a new gun.

So with that I am letting this go for $275.00 . with the replacment part, you are still getting a rare CZ 75 for around $350.00

I can take cash plus trade items such as kydex holster that would fit the G34 and IDPA legal and maybe some mag holders too or hi cap glock mags (30 rds). thanks for looking

i'm JOhn and my number is 832-nine six four - 4873

20131231_111643_zps6f5a86b7.jpg

de8b8607-0ae6-4fcb-a81c-6e67e34ebbe3_zps5031ba21.jpg

20131203_011805_zps5ee2a0c4.jpg

20131203_011813_zps3700ef37.jpg
    Target Sports

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom