• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9x19

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    I've been wanting one of these for some time, but a good deal on one has eluded me until last week when I found a used one on-line that was listed as "like new in every respect". I bit the bullet and sent the money.

I picked it up today and it is pristine in every way!

The trigger is light and crisp, and the size is almost perfect for a carry 9mm.

I took it out back a while ago and ran both FMJ and JHP ammo thru it (IMI 115gr Di-cut) without a bobble and with excellent accuracy.

This one, is a keeper! :D

Springfield EMP 9mm
    SAEMP9r.gif
    Gun Zone Deals

JackieTequila

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Houston
    The EMP is a really good gun. The only issue I had with mine was the ejector came loose (lock tite or some other bonding material failed). Contacted SA and explained the problem. They honored the warranty by paying shipping both ways, drilled and pinned it and returned it. It’s a shooter.

9x19

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Thanks all

I ran some more rounds thru it this morning... brought it inside, cleaned it up, and will carry it for a few weeks to see how it goes.... but I expect to be pleased with that as well!

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    I've been wanting one of these for some time, but a good deal on one has eluded me until last week when I found a used one on-line that was listed as "like new in every respect". I bit the bullet and sent the money.

I picked it up today and it is pristine in every way!

The trigger is light and crisp, and the size is almost perfect for a carry 9mm.

I took it out back a while ago and ran both FMJ and JHP ammo thru it (IMI 115gr Di-cut) without a bobble and with excellent accuracy.

This one, is a keeper! :D

Springfield EMP 9mm
    SAEMP9r.gif

WOW! She's beautiful! Wanted one in 40 S & W but gave up and bought a Kimber Ultra CDP (.45). Still looking for the EMP.

Top Bottom