• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I'm sure he has a list for those of us with better things to do than make a list of places to boycot.
    If nothing else, boycot everybody.
    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    <>

NRA has such a « list ».

Mine is:

Disney
    CNN
    AT&T
    Progressive Insurance
    Levi Strauss
    Yeti
    COSTCO
    ABC
    NBC
    CBS
    PBS
    All newspapers except Dallas Morning News & Midland Reporter-Telegram
    PEPSICO/Frito-Lay
    Sara Lee
    SubWay
    APPLE
    Microsoft (Although it is impossible to get completely away from them & ……………Google)

And, for a very different reason: VIKING appliances

leVieux
    Why do yo9u NOT boycott the Dallas Morning News???? Totally left. Quit them years ago, Left, Left, Left. Don't see Coca Cola on your lest, remember "Be Less White".

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why do yo9u NOT boycott the Dallas Morning News???? Totally left. Quit them years ago, Left, Left, Left. Don't see Coca Cola on your lest, remember "Be Less White".
    <>

Yes, correct.

I don’t buy the DMN, but do read it when at my Daughter’s home in Preston Hollow. It is far right of the papers I have available where we live now. I live over 300 miles from Dallas.

As for Coca Cola, you are correct again. I was just giving a list from my ancient memory. Whenever possible my diet colas come from HEB stores or Dr. Pepper, both Texas outfits.

leVieux

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    <>

Yes, correct.

I don’t buy the DMN, but do read it when at my Daughter’s home in Preston Hollow. It is far right of the papers I have available where we live now. I live over 300 miles from Dallas.

As for Coca Cola, you are correct again. I was just giving a list from my ancient memory. Whenever possible my diet colas come from HEB stores or Dr. Pepper, both Texas outfits.

leVieux
    When is HEB going on your list?

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    Paraphrasing former American Airlines chief Bob Crandall … he prophetically said in early 2001 ‘there are customers WE really don’t want to do business with’. He didn’t know about the hijackers at that time, and was referring to the ”always the victim“ crowd, who cry when anything isn’t perfect, and threaten all types of actions, including boycotts. Most companies are happy when the “PITAs” customers leave. (Having managed a customer call center for a large company)

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    <>

Did I miss something ?

We just LOVE HEB !
    Charles Butt (current CEO?) reiterated his commitment to woke ideology within the last week or two. I usually make my grocery/pharmacy run on Fridays on the way home from work (but still held my nose due to poor local management). Still working on getting my prescriptions out of their claws but this Friday was all Walmart (yep, still holding my nose but their horseshit hasn't hit my radar yet). If Walmart goes into the toilet, my last hope is Brookshires....

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    <>

Yes, correct.

leVieux

I thought the issue was 2A rights and not Texas Pride. Well, if DP and HEB are Texas outfits, they must be okay, right?

Not a chance in hell.

HEB is definitely against constitutional carry.

They don't do open carry, either...

As for DP, or rather KDP, they don't really operate locations open to the public, but as for their employees, vendors, suppliers, they are not allowed to be carrying on the job.

No weapons permitted.
    file:///C:/Users/carpe/Downloads/Code_of_Conduct_10_Nov_2022-1.pdf

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought the issue was 2A rights and not Texas Pride. Well, if DP and HEB are Texas outfits, they must be okay, right?

Not a chance in hell.

HEB is definitely against constitutional carry.

They don't do open carry, either...

As for DP, or rather KDP, they don't really operate locations open to the public, but as for their employees, vendors, suppliers, they are not allowed to be carrying on the job.

No weapons permitted.
    file:///C:/Users/carpe/Downloads/Code_of_Conduct_10_Nov_2022-1.pdf

Gee, we didn’t know any of that. Our home is some 110 miles outside Texas.

The HEB’s we frequent are El Campo, Mount Belvieu, & Beauont-College Street.

As we keep current TX CL’s, and only CC when traveling, this hasn‘t affected us.

Sorry to hear those things; thanks for the info.

I have noted that both Wal Mart and SAM’S Clubs here in LA allow O C; which has always been legal here. The signage here isn’t binding on Citizens, licensed or not; so the situation is very different. The law is simple tresspass after being given notice. We generally avoid any business which has any kind of anti-2A signs.

We both CC’d in Texas decades before licenses became available.

leVieux

Top Bottom